Thread: closed thread

Rookie Member

closed thread !!!

hello ai will try the optionrobot 500 dollar and they have
    stockpair broker that is regulated broker

You wasting your time on those robots, man...

Rookie Member
    okey wath is the best for constant profit in evry month investing 500 dollar
    Last edited by swempa57; 05-20-2017 at 02:01 PM.

I have a better idea! Why don't you just throw away the 500 if you want to really get rid of it.

"best for constant profit in every month investing 500 dollar"

Easy! You give someone 500 per month and they will be constantly profitable. Oh wait you were going to do that already, paying the option robot scam lol.

There is no easy way to make money without making an effort. Get in line like everyone else and learn how to trade. Go to our school, check out trading
    journals and start learning.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    ai need profit evry month ar going to be to old for learnings and lost money any one that can tell me how to make constants profits for over a hole month dont need millijons that is stupid

Quote Originally Posted by swempa57 View Post
    ai need profit evry month ar going to be to old for learnings and lost money any one that can tell me how to make constants profits for over a hole month dont need millijons that is stupid

Sorry man but there are no easy shortcuts. If you are too old for learning than.. better to not waste your time and money with trading. That's what I can tell you. Trading is a game where you have to accept the uncertainty and unpredictable outcome. If you need a steady profit every month keep your 500 bucks in the bank and wait.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Can I ask you, how old are you?

Quote Originally Posted by swempa57 View Post
    So is there an age threshold that once reached you no longer need to learn anything in order to make money and it just
    comes automatically with no effort? Wow, that's awesome. Oh wait, that's called pension. That's your best bet.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

sry guys, im closing this useless thread (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams