Thread: Hello

Hello !!!

Hi Everybody.

I am so glad I found this website and Okane. I have been very unsuccessful trader for the past 7 years of gambling in forex and past 3 months of binary options gambling. After coming to this website I realize that there are other ways to trade than gamble away. Thanks to this website and I am very sure with the support of Okane and this website I could be trading better going forward. Thanks to all for having me here. I hope I could make some valuable contributions in future.

again, a warm welcome Ben, see you in the skypegroup!
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Hey welcome Ben!

You are at the right place to find support and to achieve the results you deserve! You are right, trading is much more than gambling. It is a way to express your personality and to compound capital in pace faster than investing, renting or anything else on this planet, but there is a catch. It can only happen if you take trading as a serious business and learn a lot and keep your capital safe with all the money management techniques and safety precautions. Feel free to join the discussions here and don't forget to start your own trading diary when you feel comfortable to start trading again. If you believe you need more learning fist start demo trading and analyse your results before risking real money again!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by binubenjamin View Post
    Hi Everybody.

I am so glad I found this website and Okane. I have been very unsuccessful trader for the past 7 years of gambling in forex and past 3 months of binary options gambling. After coming to this website I realize that there are other ways to trade than gamble away. Thanks to this website and I am very sure with the support of Okane and this website I could be trading better going forward. Thanks to all for having me here. I hope I could make some valuable contributions in future.
    Hey! Thanks for the kind words.
    Usually, the right approach to trading is the one most newbies avoid for the longest period = a good education and experience through time.
    Now that you are here, we hope to put you on the right track
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by binubenjamin View Post
    Hi Everybody.

im very glad we found Okane as well (; Welcome aboard mate, Im sure you'll get on the right track at no time!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    im very glad we found Okane as well (; Welcome aboard mate, Im sure you'll get on the right track at no time!
    Thanks, glad I found you guys too
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

BOTS is on the top!!!