Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Geek's NADEX Account !!!

New thread here. I've started entering all my weekly tips trades into my NADEX demo account, I'm going to use this thread to track results. First week's trades came out pretty well. Two were losers but one was closed early cutting potential losses by 2/3, one moved real fast when I wasn't looking, went deep OTM and is making max loss. I've decided to close them all early because the three with profits are just no worth risking. Two are deep in the money and would only make a little more if held to the end of the day, the other is close to break even, close enough, that I am not comfortable letting it sit. Don't forget, you don't make money till you sell.

Oil profit =$252
    Euro profit =$420
    Gold profit =$360
    SPX loss = Max of $104.26 (only two contracts were filled at order, I cancelled the rest thank god)
    JPY loss = -$150 (bought at $45, sold at $30)

Net profit/loss = $777.74 gross of commissions. I will keep a week to week running tally of net profit/losses too.

Well done Michael and thanks for sharing...

Nice trading. You did profit.

Great to see your trades executed on NADEX platform as well. It is visible here the rules for exiting the contracts are somewhat different and also the results will be different then your ordinary trades.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Not as good results this week but oh well, what are you going to do about it? Quit? Hell no.

I missed out on the S&P 500 trade, it would have been a winner but I was too stingy on my entry and didn't get a fill.

The eur/usd and oil both made max loss, they moved against me and I didn't get out in time.

The USD/JPY wasn't doing well so I sold it at a small loss but saved capital so I'm ok with it.

I won on Gold, but I sold it early because I was not comfortable holding until close today, and wanted to take some profit.

This week's results is a net loss of -$675.00 which just about reverses last week's wins, but not quite.
    Net results for the two weeks is a profit of $102.74.

On to next week.

A Good Week, but I F*&^ED up real bad. !!!

I made a big mistake this week that is costing me nearly $1000 .. grrrrrrrr double GRRRRRR holy flipping GRRRRRRRR..... I was supposed to sell the OIL positions but I bought it by mistake. I would have sold it for $85, I would have won and made $850 but no, I bought at $90 and lost $900. OK, that's off my chest, the results listed below are for those of you who did not make the mistake I did and actually made the money with the position as listed in the tips.

Sold OIL at $85... closed OTM, max profit is $850
    bought spx at $55, sold at $95 to lock profits of $400
    bought usd/jpy position is making $50 but OTM, selling to protect capital, Profit $50
    eur/usd is OTM and a max loser, loss of $602.50
    gold is otm, but waiting till after the NFP to sell.

at this time results are (adjusted for my flipping huge mistake) $652.50 with one position open. I'll do a final update later this morning.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nadex results 6-2-2017.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	81.2 KB 
ID:	7153

Ok, I bought to close my gold position for a loss of $250. Net return for this week was $402.50. Total returns since tracking began = $505.24 in 3 weeks of trading.

Nice trading results.

I just sold my oil position at a profit of $310 minus commissions. The other four trades are all in the red, waiting on the ECB.

closed the euro trade at a profit of $397.50, SPX in the money at this time, gold is close to in the money, the jpy trade is a little further off... I'll likely be closing the SPX trade this morning, lets see how the morning goes first.