Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    This week's trading turned in a loss of -$359.50 including commissions. Running total is now $681 in profits.

euro/usd sold at a profit early Friday, +$320.50
    spx closed ITM max profit of $450.00
    gold, oil, usd/jpy all tanked for max loss of -$470 -$100 a and -$500

Once again I learn the lesson that it's better to sell for a small profit than take a big loss... but damned if those trades didn't look good to me, I really didn't think the market would bounce back like that on only 209,000 NFP.

Thanks Michael. I saw section binaries 5 minutes tf expiry. I lost one trade. I understand that 5 minutes tf expiry isn't good trading strategy. Its better to use longer tf expiry. I'll use Intraday trading. I watched videos was recorded by you.

As I previous said binary options trading is big science. I'm still learning. I also noticed that Nadex isn't classic high/low trading. There is difference between European and US(American option).. I think I noticed that....

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Thanks Michael. I saw section binaries 5 minutes tf expiry. I lost one trade. I understand that 5 minutes tf expiry isn't good trading strategy. Its better to use longer tf expiry. I'll use Intraday trading. I watched videos was recorded by you.

As I previous said binary options trading is big science. I'm still learning. I also noticed that Nadex isn't classic high/low trading. There is difference between European and US(American option).. I think I noticed that....
    Oh yeah there is a big difference but good ones I think. Glad to hear you are trading at NADEX demo, that's awesome. Let us know how you're doing, I know I definitely want to know!

Sure. I'll start Nadex trading!

I saw binaries 5 minutes rime frame expiry. I think it is not a good idea to be used this option. Money can be lost. As soon as I've done some trades I'll post it here.

I closed the gold and oil trades today, they were up, profits were showing so I sold. Wish I had sold the eur and the spx yesterday when they were showing profits but oh well, there are still a few days left in the week and the indices may already be bouncing back.

gold profit +212.50
    oil profit +200.00

Nice trading. They suspended my Nadex account. I have no idea why. I have to open a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Nice trading. They suspended my Nadex account. I have no idea why. I have to open a new one.
    Interesting, let me know if you are able to start a new one and if you find out what happened to the old account.

And I am going to say the Kim Jong Un can suck a dirty $%&@ (*&^$ because his BS antics and Trump have cause the markets to pull back and cost me a bunch of loot. What a jackass.

I open a new account.I start trading.Lost a few trades. It always can better.

I reiterate my comments on Kim Jong Un, he can suck a fat one..... last week's results are a loss of -1087.50 with commissions, and all because that jack ass and his Chinese handlers can't stop needling Trump, grrrrrr &&^%$%^#&#^#%$^$&&$

running total is now a loss of -406.50....

I'm am also rethinking my portfolio, I may have to cut an asset and not sure which one to add to get better diversification. My traders on eur/usd, usd/jpy and gold are too closely related I've wound up losing all three at once too many times, it is hurting my performance.