Thread: DasCoin

DasCoin !!!

Hi folks, have question about DasCoin from netleaders. com, launched on 31 of march. Is anyone interesting in Cryptocurrencies? Just looking basic information. Thank you in advance...
    Work hard in silence,let your success be your noise...

I don't, I don't like them. I can't argue with the fact they are popular but I still don't understand how sovereign nations are letting them exists. They are used to do illegal things including RANSOMWARE, i'll never put my real money in crypto... but I might let someone pay me with it. Bitcoin is off the charts bullish right now...

I avoid it to trade crypto currency. Its hard to predict price movements. Sometimes charts analysis hasn't sense to read and watch the charts.

I am interested in cryptocurrencies. Last couple of months they exploded and so many ICO (Initial Coin Offering) are rising significant capitals. Despite all the hype I believe it is too premature and cryptocurrencies are still very shady business I believe they have bright future. Look at this news on Financial Magnates about AvaTrade adding more cryptos
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder