Thread: Greetings

Rookie Member

Greetings !!!

Greetings everyone. I am in my second year of trading binary options with my first year dedicated to education and practicing including back testing a couple of strategies using a demo account. It's exciting to be here and if there are any experienced US traders, it would be nice to network with you.

Regards,
    Binaryace

Welcome to Communitraders!

Quote Originally Posted by binaryace View Post
    Greetings everyone. I am in my second year of trading binary options with my first year dedicated to education and practicing including back testing a couple of strategies using a demo account. It's exciting to be here and if there are any experienced US traders, it would be nice to network with you.

Regards,
    Binaryace
    Welcome! We have a great community here. You might want to check out "The Members War Room"
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to the BOTS!

welcome to this great community Binaryace !
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Hello there Ace! I too am a US trader, I use NADEX what do you use, besides Communitraders of course!

be sure to check out the NADEX thread for all kinds of tips and such, and we've got a new YouTube channel for NADEX too.

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ums/2177-NADEX

https://youtu.be/SMR59niQXAs

Rookie Member
    Hi Michael. Thanks for the info. I do have a Nadex accounts both demo and live. I was very happy when they lowered the bid/ask spread recently. I don't mind paying premium but theirs was grossly high compared to other market makers. Other than that, I really enjoy trading the spreads.

HI Binaryace, welcome to BOTS. It's nice to have you with us. Looking forward to you sharing your experience with us.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content