Thread: Binary options

Rookie Member

Binary options !!!

Hey everyone!
    Im gonna go fullharted om binary option for now! What do you think who are trading binary. What timeframe do you think is best, 1 min 5 min 20 min 60 mon !? Give me your thoughts, what pair you trade, forex?! What time during the day is most profitable., in my broker i can minimum start at 30 dollar minimum so myabe not so smal. My goal are to make at least 5 profitable trades a day each on 30 dollar each! What can i make of this! Help me out! Ive been trading normal forex before quite profitable!

Best regards
    /gulevski
    /sweden

Welcome to the forum Gulevski. I trade Forex pairs, all timeframes you mention are possible. You're from Sweden i see. Morning hours are tradeable and afternoons more volatile. Evenings are usually very slow. Five winning trades per day is quite doable (depending on your strategy of course)

I recommend going through the study material (school) on the binary options that suck website and perhaps consider joining the live-skypegroup if you use priceaction and support resistance for your analysis.

cheers,
    Ingmar
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

3. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Hey Gulevski I am from Sweden too. I prefer to Trade mostly between 13-17 our time but sometimes also earlier 10-13.
    Overall, I let the markets decide whether I should trade or not. The volatility and market situation is more important than my trading hours.
    I prefer Forex pairs, we use patterns, price action, currency correlation and many more techniques that work well for trading currency pairs.

As Ingmar mentioned, knowing price action is good. You need to start with a solid education, don't rush into trading just yet.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Gulevski!

Welcome to Communitraders!

The best trading hours by me are 10am-12pm and 15-18 when London and New York overlap. I use m15, m30 and H1 time frame expiry.