Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Probably due to the ransomware cyberattacks
    Willy Facebook Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Hi there,
    Don't want to create any panic on the forum but Stockpair might close down there operation.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by BinarySignalsApp View Post
    Hi there,
    Don't want to create any panic on the forum but Stockpair might close down there operation.
    Cheers.
    Is this reliable information or no?

Rookie Member
    As said they might.
    They emailed affiliates today to stop sending traffic.

They just verified me opening a new account last week, and do my first deposit today!

EDIT:

Alright, i found this on another forum posted today.

Dear Affiliate,
    Due to changes in the Company's operations, all new traffic will be temporarily suspended starting May 16th , Midnight CET time.
    We value your partnership and expect to discuss with you in the near future the continuance of our collaboration and mutually beneficial opportunities.
    There is no change to the monthly commissions payment process, our marketing department remain at your service for any questions you may have.

Stockpair Affiliates Team

They are not saying they are closing Stockpair. They are changing operations. (that usually means back-office)
    they expect to discuss the continuance of the affiliate collaboration in the near future.
    And they are open for questions from affiliates.

Perhaps if you are affiliate, call/email them and ask?.....
    Last edited by Ingmar; 05-15-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    They just verified me opening a new account last week, and do my first deposit today!

EDIT:

Alright, i found this on another forum posted today.

Dear Affiliate,
    Due to changes in the Company's operations, all new traffic will be temporarily suspended starting May 16th , Midnight CET time.
    We value your partnership and expect to discuss with you in the near future the continuance of our collaboration and mutually beneficial opportunities.
    There is no change to the monthly commissions payment process, our marketing department remain at your service for any questions you may have.

Stockpair Affiliates Team

They are not saying they are closing Stockpair. They are changing operations. (that usually means back-office)
    they expect to discuss the continuance of the affiliate collaboration in the near future.
    And they are open for questions from affiliates.

Perhaps if you are affiliate, call/email them and ask?.....

Thanks for the update. I doubt we have any affialiates here tho.
    Willy Facebook Group: Hidden Content

I contacted Stockpair.

They are NOT closing.

below a screenshot of the chat with one of their employees.

http://prntscr.com/f8cvda
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Its working. No problem.

Rookie Member
    I am trading with them for long time , all is the same , will ask

Stockpair, as well as other well known brokers, are undergoing a big change due to regulatory changes in CySEC and EU. Looking forward to a new world of TRUSTED and transparent binary options.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams