Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stockpair closed? !!!

A very reliable broker seems to have vanished . Was ok earlier today. Suddenly can't find them. What's going on?? Anyone out there have same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by MR_tryit View Post
    A very reliable broker seems to have vanished . Was ok earlier today. Suddenly can't find them. What's going on?? Anyone out there have same problem?
    Hey there. Please make sure you are posting in the right room! This is broker discussion and not a trading diary so I moved it
    to the "Broker Discussion" room so no worries this time .

Anyway, it's not working for me but I just asked a few others and they say it's working fine. Could be a local issue.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi Okane ! Sorry for the error. I was a bit worried that they had vanished - a bit like those HYIPs often do unannounced. You say local issue? Are you in UK? IF not then it's very mysterious.

I'll be back a bit later..cheers
    Last edited by MR_tryit; 05-11-2017 at 10:27 AM. Reason: added last line

Stockpair is working. No any technical issues. I trade a one hour ago. It seems fine to me.

http://prnt.sc/f6jsi4

Hi Milos, thanks for your comment, however my question was directed at Okane, he also had a loss of service. The broker is up and running again for me, but I'm curious as to what happened. thanks.
    Last edited by MR_tryit; 05-11-2017 at 12:12 PM. Reason: correction of name spelling

Suppose it was a technical issues. Maybe server slowdown.

Interesting, as Iqoption was down for an hour as well this morning due to 'technical issues'. I just got of the phone with my account manager (about a different subject) and he told me that the ICT team there is on high alert and quit stressed out about what happened there with the platform.

Many strange and weird things are happening with broker's trading platform in the last few days.

It's working for me now.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

stockpair + iqoption active, no issues here.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams