Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Jun Paul's Trading Journal !!!

This is my first day of trading after 8 months. As of now, i have 3 trades. 1 ITM 2 OTM. 33% winning ratio..
    May 3, 2017 (-5GMT)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	may 3 first trade.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	7083

MY FIRST TRADE (OTM)
    Due to over excitement in getting back to trading.. I did not follow the strategy that i planned. I entered a call option at 1252H at the price 1.091695 for an HOUR and seven minutes in EUR/USD. CLosed at 1345H in the price 1.09127.
    My chart is set to 15 min. My EMA 21 is below EMA 50. Stochastic around level 50.
    My reason for the trade is because i see that the 5 green candles show an up trend and the 2 consecutive red candles are only retracements... and would return going up trend. This is a trade from nowhere.

My SECOND TRADE (ITM)
    The same 15 min chart. I entered a PUT option at 1700H at the price 1.08856 in EUR/USD and expired 1800H at price 1.088495.
    My chart shows EMA 30 is below EMA 50. The candle breaks the support line at 1.08867. The price almost hit my bearish Trend line. Buyers are pushing back the price up and when it almost hit the trend line i entered a PUT option for an HOUR.

My THIRD TRADE (OTM)
    I entered put option at 1810H at Price 1.08854 in EUR/USD and expired at the price of 1.08893 1900H.
    My reason for the trade. I see that the price almost hits my RESISTANCE again at 1.08867 that's why i entered a put option.
    My Mistake i think is that i ignored the stochastic which is below 30 at 15 min, 30, min and 1 hour chart..

Hope to be better next trading session. Let's call it a day. GODSPEED.

Hey glad you presented your chart here.
    To be honest, your trades kind of seem randomly placed and they don't seem to follow any rules at all.
    For example, you took a put when price broke out of your channel.

I have made lots of videos on how to read charts properly. You can take a look here, I am sure it will at least improve you trading somewhat.

Price action playlist
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hi okane!

Exactly. That's why even though i know that all the trades are bad, i did not hesitate and ashamed to post my trades. I know superman will help me. LOL. thanks for the playlist, surely i will watch them.

Btw, can i join again the group chat. I was a former member in the group chat months ago but due to work i was not able to be an active member that is why i created another account here (i forgot my user and pass) and saw the previous skype group in active already.. My name in skype is jpbabasarriola.

Quote Originally Posted by JpBO3Attempt View Post
    Hi okane!

Exactly. That's why even though i know that all the trades are bad, i did not hesitate and ashamed to post my trades. I know superman will help me. LOL. thanks for the playlist, surely i will watch them.

Btw, can i join again the group chat. I was a former member in the group chat months ago but due to work i was not able to be an active member that is why i created another account here (i forgot my user and pass) and saw the previous skype group in active already.. My name in skype is jpbabasarriola.
    Hey!

Yes of course. I will PM you on Skype and PM me back when you are online tomorrow so I can first share with you the new group rules
    and explain to you how we do things before I add you
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

5. Thanks JpBO3Attempt thanked this post
    May 4, 2017 (ITM) My Account is now up 50% winning ratio

I took a put trade on GBP/JPY. My trendline going up became my resistance. Stochastic shows oversold on 5m, 15m, and 30m, timeframes. Expiration 1 hour.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	May 4.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	15.8 KB 
ID:	7085

I edited the image on paint due to slow internet connection in my ship.

Today is Friday night. I did not trade for the day due to slow internet speed. My charts go on and off, loading will take forever to change timeframes. But it is still better than no internet connection in the MID OCEAN at all. Yeah right. Technology nowadays are really good. For now, want to study some charts for some member. Happy WeeKend to all!

You'll make progress in trading. Your success rate will be profitable the next time.

Thanks. With the help of this community milos. Someday, i will tell to myself that i made it.

"According to Napoleon Hill's book think and grow rich. If you want to be succesful. Create a MAStERMIND group". Im lucky im under the MASTERMINDS community.

aaah, 'Think and grow rich' :-)
    A sailing trader, nice !
    I'll follow your trading journal :-)
    fair winds and trades o7

True, masterminds is the way to accelerate your progress! You can be glad you are part of the best binary trading mastermind
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder