Thread: Hi everyone.

Hi everyone. !!!

Hi, I'm new here.

My idea is to make a little extra money on the side during evenings. Trying to educate myself as much as possible and I will then try to put a few trades in on the currency market. I am going to try Ayrex for starters. Btw, I'm having problems moving money from Neteller to Ayrex, did anyone else have that problem?

I also have a question about Metatrader 5, I don't seem to find old data in my chart so I can see trends and such going back a few months or years. How can I download old currency history?

hi Murdoch, welcome to the community!

I'm not an ayrex trader, but i'm sure Michael can help you with that. I don't use MT5 either although i used to before. i used the webplatform that time and i could look pretty far back (far enough for my trading style at least. Have you tried higher timeframes as well?

That being said, i'm positive there's plenty of traders here who can help you out with your questions.

From me you have to do with just a warm welcome and happy trading :-)

Ingmar

Hi Murdoch, welcome to BOTS. Either have I use MT5. I am using MT4. If you are using MT4, probably I can help you.

Hello Murdoch!

Welcome to Communitraders!

You've chosen recommended broker.

Happy trading!

Welcome aboard mate !

Hi murdoch! welcome to BOTS. Im using Ayrex also as my broker. With regards to depositing money from Neteller, How did you answer the question "where will you use the money" before depositing in neteller? Did you checked gambling or non gambling? i remember if you checked the non gambling, you will not be allowed to deposit to some merchants I believe..

Quote Originally Posted by JpBO3Attempt View Post
    Hi murdoch! welcome to BOTS. Im using Ayrex also as my broker. With regards to depositing money from Neteller, How did you answer the question "where will you use the money" before depositing in neteller? Did you checked gambling or non gambling? i remember if you checked the non gambling, you will not be allowed to deposit to some merchants I believe..
    Thanks for your answer!

That is correct, I did not think BO was considered gambling but when I talked to NETELLER, they do.

Hey! Welcome.

History depends on which FX broker you are connected too.
    Are you connected to any at all? Like Alpari, Oanda or IC Markets or any broker?

PS. If you intend to try strategies, understand that most indicators and strategies are developed for MT4.
    If not, then it doesn't really matter if you use MT4 or MT5.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Murdoch View Post
    Thanks for your answer!

That is correct, I did not think BO was considered gambling but when I talked to NETELLER, they do.
    BO is an investment which needs skills n analysis while gambling need no skills n analysis; is pure luck and is 50/50 chance