What's good everyone? !!!

Hi All,

Just want to introduce myself as i plan to be an active member in the days to come.

I started trading back in 2012 and took 2 years break from trading between 2015 and end of last year. Learning the ins and outs of forex/binary options. Studying the markets and practicing strategies etc

I got to say it was a thrill as most of you will agree. Price action was my favorite strategy and i was doing well in terms of ITM percentages BUT!! there was one thing that kept kicking me down.... Myself. Like all of you potential pro traders i had rules that i set out for myself to follow but it only took one time for me to break those rules and i would wreck my balance and it spirals out of control after that. For a long time i kept thinking the market is definitely agaisnt me but no!

The market is not against me. I am against myself.

I had to get away from trading for awhile and rebuild.

I've been back into it 2 months ago and refreshing everything that i have learnt in the past. I'm looking to join Okane's skype group so i can join active traders and develop good habits.

The threads on this site are all very helpful.

Thanks all. Safe trading in the Den!
    Last edited by cookieballer; 04-27-2017 at 07:17 AM.

Welcome to the forum mate...

Welcome to Communitraders!

Welcome aboard! glad to have you with us!

Hey, welcome to CommuniTraders!

Happy to hear you are interested in our slowly growing group.

Price action is really the best approach. Once you start studying it you will notice how the traders in the market
    are also looking at exactly what you are looking at - at least most of the time!
    People are predictable in their decisions and thus, so are the markets when you get good at finding those patterns.
    Without price action we would be pure gamblers!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hey welcome! It is always great to see a trader returning back. Each pause in trading for one or another reason help us see what we are doing from different angle and improve our good qualities and remove the bad habits. Joining a group of active traders can definitely boost your trading. We know very well what you are talking about. The biggest issue in trading is not to recognize patterns and to select setups but to deal with your own psychology and your own habits and misconceptions.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi cookieballer, nice to have you with us. Yes emotion will control us in our trading. It happens to all traders.
    Be calm and stay cool and dont let emotion control you.

Wish you success in your trading