Hello all from Mouflon !!!

Hi all,

here is a simple introduction about me.

I am a professional guy living in Australia. I came to learn a bit about Binary Options when I started to do some research about ways I can make income online, and hopefully, work from home. I just want to be my own boss one day, answerable to no one but myself.

Unfortunately, the industry is littered with many "get rich quick" scam brokers promising the world, against their own interests. It's literally a minefield out there of false promises, big claims and brokers with affiliated robots claiming huge ITM ratios well over 80%.

I very nearly fell victim to those claims and had decided to deposit $250 into a broker account and use a robot which I had been experimenting with in DEMO mode with great success. But, there was always a thought in the back of my mind, that this appeared too good to be true so I decided to investigate more. Thankfully, I came to another forum called BinaryOptions.net and started to converse with people there, in particular Okane, who educated me a little more and convinced me to learn how to trade. Started talking to him on Skype too, and will be checking out a few of his free webinars and material he sent me.

So I decided to join here, and I am very happy to be here among actual traders in the business and I hope I can learn and expand my knowledge. I am currently a newbie with little knowledge and very green.

But I hope to be join Okane's group as a student and take it from there.

My aim is to learn how to trade, and when I am ready, start out small with trades that can't hurt me and develop from there. But I don't want it to take over my life. Life is too short to be looking at a computer screen all the time and I have 2 young kids and a mortgage. of course I want to make money (don't we all?), but I now know that in order to do this, you must learn how to trade and trade very well.

I am very excited about this new journey I am about to embark on.

And I look forward to speaking to all of you and learn from you guys and hopefully one day I will be able to offer the forum something in return by helping other new comers like me in the future.

M
    Last edited by Mouflon; 04-27-2017 at 01:35 AM.

welcome Mouflon.

Looks like you have an exciting yourney ahead. Good choice joining Okane's skypegroup. I will probably see you there :-)

happy trading!

3. Thanks Mouflon thanked this post
    Hello Mouflon!

Welcome to Communitraders!

I'm sorry to hear your story. I was a victim by scam broker also. It happens. All you need is an information about recommended brokers.

5. Thanks Mouflon thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouflon View Post
    Hi all,

here is a simple introduction about me.

I am a professional guy living in Australia. I came to learn a bit about Binary Options when I started to do some research about ways I can make income online, and hopefully, work from home. I just want to be my own boss one day, answerable to no one but myself.

Unfortunately, the industry is littered with many "get rich quick" scam brokers promising the world, against their own interests. It's literally a minefield out there of false promises, big claims and brokers with affiliated robots claiming huge ITM ratios well over 80%.

I very nearly fell victim to those claims and had decided to deposit $250 into a broker account and use a robot which I had been experimenting with in DEMO mode with great success. But, there was always a thought in the back of my mind, that this appeared too good to be true so I decided to investigate more. Thankfully, I came to another forum called BinaryOptions.net and started to converse with people there, in particular Okane, who educated me a little more and convinced me to learn how to trade. Started talking to him on Skype too, and will be checking out a few of his free webinars and material he sent me.

So I decided to join here, and I am very happy to be here among actual traders in the business and I hope I can learn and expand my knowledge. I am currently a newbie with little knowledge and very green.

But I hope to be join Okane's group as a student and take it from there.

My aim is to learn how to trade, and when I am ready, start out small with trades that can't hurt me and develop from there. But I don't want it to take over my life. Life is too short to be looking at a computer screen all the time and I have 2 young kids and a mortgage. of course I want to make money (don't we all?), but I now know that in order to do this, you must learn how to trade and trade very well.

I am very excited about this new journey I am about to embark on.

And I look forward to speaking to all of you and learn from you guys and hopefully one day I will be able to offer the forum something in return by helping other new comers like me in the future.

M
    Hi Mouflon. I'm Mick. Welcome. You sound very much like me at the start. I was a bit sus and was lucky to come this forum. I'm so glad I didn't deposit anything.
    I'm from Australia too. In Sydney. Where in Oz are you?

Thank you all.

Mick, I live in Adelaide.

Hey buddy, good to see you here as well. I see you already met some of my group members =).

Let us know if you need anything!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome on board Mouflon! Great to see another Australian member of our community
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Mouflon View Post
    Thank you all.

Mick, I live in Adelaide.
    Nice city!!!!

Hi Mouflon,welcome on board. You have make the right decision and have avoided paying a high price in your learning journey. You can learn the real trading techniques here and to avoid falling victim to those scammers

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

At the moment I just want to do some reading from CommuniTraders School. Just need to find the time to go through all the material just so that I can learn a few basics before I join the Skype Group.

A lot of stuff there to digest.