Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gl3n's diary! Whisky and binary options, but not at the same time :D !!!

Hi all, I am Jean-Baptiste in the skype group, really new here and happy to be there! I want to share you my thought and my first organized trades, like not really in gambling mode.

I am working a lot so I will not have the time to update each day the diary but i will try to add content often!

Thanks in advance for your thought and your feedbacks.

So the first one :

USD/CAD, I look on the 4h/2h and hourly, the pair was clearly on an uptrend.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot at avr. 23 10-41-33 AM.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	7043

I decided to take a call option after that the pair broke my 4H resistance level at 1.3380:

http://prntscr.com/ezsk8w

In regards with the trend and the TF i used to draw my lines, I choose an endof the day expiry, which get ITM.
    The trend was my friend this time.

http://prntscr.com/ezslpu

I will post another one soon.

Hey that's a good job. You used a high TF and used a good expiry.

We'll talk more in the Skype group tomorrow! Give it a few weeks and I am sure you will improve more, just keep updating here so you can follow your progress
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hey, this is great you started a diary here! We are watching to see your next trades, and don't forget to make some notes around them
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Love the title

ok guuuuuuuuys so I was just able to see my own diary today! That's nice I will make an update of my binary option adventures soon!

Very cool to have you in the forums and the skype group as well!

See you soon!

YAY \o/ Looking forward to your entries!
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”

Great!!!! We are waiting for your trades
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

So here is my second week of live trading. I was so excited of my first week that yesterday I blow 3/4 of my account, because of a lot of things. Impatience, loosy revenge trades, wrong money management. It is ok, because I just put 100 euros on the game BUT it enlightened me on a lot of things! I have to change my mind and not to be greedy neither inpatient. So today I came back in a different way of mind : Analyzing charts, not scalping, juste taking 5 trades today, 1 end of the week, 1 OTM and the 3 other ITM, thanks to Okane advices.

I have nothing wonderful to show you cause I took barely the same trade as the Skype group, but in a few days I will have more stories to tell you.
    Gonna analyze some charts.

See you soon folks!

Hey there! Today I put a few trades. I shared one on the Skype group with Ingmar which went ITM, and here is another one.

On EUR/NZD, 5 minutes call. Price reached a resistance line and was quite with my trendline. RSI was oversold in multiple TF.
    It went ITM. I missed another entry, was too slow.

Look at the pic !

http://prntscr.com/f9h5qa

I took although several longer expiries which went ITM, but there are technically too light to be shown there, and my entries were quite bad. Need some practice though^^

Cheers

Nice title. Happy trading!