Poll: NADEX Skype Group, Yes Or No, it's that easy...

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nadex skype group? !!!

Would anyone be interested in starting a NADEX Skype group? I mean, the first two groups that Okane started are pretty dam good, if there are NADEX traders out there with interest I think it would be good too.

I'm not trading nadex (yet) but i think its a good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Would anyone be interested in starting a NADEX Skype group? I mean, the first two groups that Okane started are pretty dam good, if there are NADEX traders out there with interest I think it would be good too.
    Sounds like a great idea!
    Personally, I know that having the ability to teach in a group allows me to demonstrate the trading techniques that are
    otherwise hard to explain in text. Also, we get to trade live together and analyze the results and forecast
    charts. Besides, markets move and change all the time and this way you get to explain live market situations directly when they are
    "fresh" to your students and show them how you act during such situations. Overall it's a great idea and I think many people will be interested.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

It's a great idea Michael,with big big pleasure I would like to take a chance to join group.You can put my name on the "waiting" list,just question about time,I'm full time working ,so the time for me is very limited...Thanks again

It is great idea! I am interested I never traded seriously on NADEX and would be happy to learn from you. I believe there are many US based traders here. For them NADEX is the only viable way to trade binaries and the interest will be significant I think. It's only up to you to decide do you have time and capabilities to handle the group. I think it is good idea and will help as much as I can
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Micheal, it's a good idea to start a NADEX skype group

Its nice idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    It is great idea! I am interested I never traded seriously on NADEX and would be happy to learn from you. I believe there are many US based traders here. For them NADEX is the only viable way to trade binaries and the interest will be significant I think. It's only up to you to decide do you have time and capabilities to handle the group. I think it is good idea and will help as much as I can
    I hear you on that. For me, a NADEX group would mean a venue for me (and other traders) to host 2 or 3 times a week educational sessions, and a place for NADEX traders or wannabe nadex traders to chat in real-time. For now this is an exploratory mission, but so far it looks like there is some interest.

And I would of course be looking for other moderators and traders to do sessions etc...

How To Win At NADEX - New YoutTube Channel !!!

Yo, I've started a new YouTube channel, How To Win At NADEX, where I'll be posting videos about the platform, how to trade and how to be successful long-term. One of the best ways to ensure you win at NADEX is to avoid the pitfalls and mistakes that send so many traders to the poorhouse and that is what this series is intended to do. Be sure to subscribe to get all the latest updates, you don't want to miss a single tip.