Rookie Member

Looking for broker for US stocks Market !!!

Dear,

Do you know a broker that can give a demo MT4 account for NYSE stocks, thanks in advance.

I'm looking for one that I can get on MT4 all the NYSE shares. Let me know.

Thanks !

Hi Floalma,

This is very good question. There are many mt4 brokers offering some limited number of CFD (contract for difference) on US stocks. In general this is almost the same as trading shares on US stock market - not fully the same, but close to.. However never saw any mt4 broker offering close to full list of US stocks. There are about 3500 US listed companies and most brokers offer only 50-100 of the most popular. I can point here to CMC Markets which offer CFDs on almost all US stocks and many more from all over the world (almost 9000 stocks in total, which is very impressive number). They are reputable and regulated broker, but.. don't offer mt4 but their own platform. I think they offer demo accounts and easily can be tested. Other options to follow US stock online is TradingView. I think every serious trader know about them. They are free web based service, but their feed is delayed by up to 30 min. They offer paid service with real time quotes, but the free service is not fully real time, although it works quite well and I am using it almost every day to check stocks and indexes on US markets. Hope this helps
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

yeah, if you want to trade US stocks you should go to a stock broker website and use their demo account. I'm sure they have one, I use OptionsXpress for that kind of thing. For binary definitely go to NADEX. The binary options are great and they have the bull/bear spreads if you want to do a little more leverage and trade the pips. Also has a demo account,

NADEX Review
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Rookie Member
    @Kolyo:
    Thank you for your answer.
    About CMC, I couldn't find quotations and graphics for KMX,KLAC, KOHL and MACYS.
    On TradingView, as you know, they don't offer for free charts with more than 3 indicators. It's a little heavy for the browser. It can freeze my browser from time to time, not recommended. It's pity because TradingView could offer a nice alternative.

Michael, OptionsXpress, don't offer any demo account.

I prefer to get a demo MT4 account with a huge US stock list.