Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Oh dear me! Diary by Iwan van der Heiden !!!

Almost one week has past since I joined this gang. Tuesday I started in Okane's class of the future millionaires! At least that's what we all hope for after all. Until now it is a painful and blistering adventure with many moments of pure agony and fear. "will my brains keep up with this"? Or "am I only dreaming and I can't wake up".
    Anyway finally I get to understand how to draw a line. In retrospective that I used to do when I was 4 years old in kindergarten. Pick up a ruler and draw a FFing line. But at least now I know where I can use that skill later in life at my 45th year! I hear my younger self saying to me "well done".
    Of course my head won't explode and in a few days of hard work and more agony I will get better at drawing straight lines on a chart!
    Most of you don't know me. Normally I drive a truck for a living, because of that I am used to work long days. Also it thought me to think about the world around me in general. I hope one day I will be as smooth in P.A. S&R etc as I am in driving my lorry. Maybe it is just the same in some way. Knowing when to use the signals, go left or right, slow down or step on the gas. Anyway in order to reach your destination you need to keep on driving and spend your time wisely.

Iwan the Dragon

Haha, good start for a diary and funny title.

You know what they say:
    Don't Lorry, Be Happy.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

good start, good spirit! :-)

Haha, Congratulation for starting your fresh new trading diary and well... maybe trading is not fully the same as driving a truck but there is something in common and it is the patience and following rules, both activities need a lot of them
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Good luck mate!
    Happy trading!

Iwan, good start. Keep going

Ayrex Real platform.

Good day friends! It is good to realize that in the short time that I am in the group friends are made. I must say I feel very much at home and welcome. In the world that is about money that is a rare quality. Sometimes I make 3 steps forward and two steps back but still I can tell that we make progress.
    Yesterday I begin to use the Ayrex Real platform. Before I was trying my luck on IQ options, but the 'click' hiccups sometimes ruin your entry. I saw the banner of Ayrex on this forum site and thought if my friends trust this platform enough to put up a banner this size it must be ok. Who else has experience with using this platform? And if so what is it that you don't like about it? I know already that the click issue like on IQ option does not happen. So that is at least one good argument to keep using it!

Post trades and charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwan4you View Post
    Ayrex Real platform.

Good day friends! It is good to realize that in the short time that I am in the group friends are made. I must say I feel very much at home and welcome. In the world that is about money that is a rare quality. Sometimes I make 3 steps forward and two steps back but still I can tell that we make progress.
    Yesterday I begin to use the Ayrex Real platform. Before I was trying my luck on IQ options, but the 'click' hiccups sometimes ruin your entry. I saw the banner of Ayrex on this forum site and thought if my friends trust this platform enough to put up a banner this size it must be ok. Who else has experience with using this platform? And if so what is it that you don't like about it? I know already that the click issue like on IQ option does not happen. So that is at least one good argument to keep using it!
    Hoi Iwan!

Ayrex is a good broker. The review on this site says enough, I believe they got a 9,3/10. But if you are planning to go live with them, you should read their terms and conditions first. What may work for others might not work for you. You have to see for yourself if you agree with their terms and conditions or if there is something you don't like. I'm planning on going live with them this week, so I'm very busy reading their terms and conditions right now. So far I've only been trading demo with Ayrex and that is great! Indeed very fast entry, when you click you enter immediately and IQoption lacks at this sometimes, which often leads to unlucky losses.. That's also one reason I stopped trading at IQoption and went to Ayrex. Hope this helps a little, happy trading!
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

Dear us!
    From Monday until today i was testing the signals on Ayrex. They advertise with it so I think the quality must be tested. Also (I have to admit) I was hoping that this way it would be easy to make good trades. Why sweat over charts when you just follow a lead and score? Well I did test it and I must say some of them were ITM but most of them where not even close. When the signal suggested a call for the next 15 minutes, I placed it and 10 or 20 seconds later the price dropped like a brick! So I learned my lesson a. not to be lazy and cut corners and b. trust a brokers advice c. listen to my friends Milos and Okane! I lost a little bit of money but not that much to worry about. When I stick to the program I am sure to make it back when I do work on my charts and listen to my friends!
    That brings me to my next subject. The collective trading group. Why would want to trade alone when you can do it safely in a group? I like to know your thoughts on that.
    for now safe trading!