Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Forex or Binary trading? !!!

Been checking out both of these to see which might have the best potential. I understand there is risks in both of them and you would have to know what you are doing with each but is there one that maybe slightly less riskier than the other or have slightly better payoffs than the other? I have read in numerous places that people who work at Forex seem to prefer it and end up with a better profit overall and don't go near Binary trading.

What is the general take on it from the pro traders here?

Binary options is profitable.

There are many different ways of expressing trading ideas - spot forex and binary options are only two of them. There are CFDs, vanila options, futures, spread betting and many many more. Thus it is not possible to say which is more profitable and which is less. There are traders specialized in each of these trading instruments. The most important thing is the assets you want to trade either currencies, stocks, indexes, commodities etc.

Of course we are binary options trading community and most of us here trade preferably binaries, some of us trade also other instruments.The better question is what is easier to learn and here I can fairly say Binary options trading is easier to start and to understand than all other trading instruments
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

You cannot have both worlds. There pros and cons to it. As Kolyo mentioned ii is not possible to say which is more profitable. Binary Options is easier to learn and master and there are a lot of knowledge to learn forex. Once you can catch your expiry with the right strategy you will be successful in your trading. For forex there is no expiry and you can just hold but you must have proper risk control if not you can burnt your whole account.

Everyone should choose for themselves. I personally like to trade both on forex and on options and I try to combine these ways of trading.

I like binary more, it is much more profitable as for me. Especially when using the new 15 minutes Binary options strategy I found online. I recommend you to try it out too if you are interested in trading, you will surely like how it works
    Last edited by jeefffmiles; 07-03-2017 at 10:23 AM.

I guess binary options are doomed and that's screwed up cause I really like it. Regulations are getting tougher every day and instead of protecting our rights, they are just going to take it away from us completely. So forex it is.

Quote Originally Posted by arctic_monkey View Post
    I guess binary options are doomed and that's screwed up cause I really like it. Regulations are getting tougher every day and instead of protecting our rights, they are just going to take it away from us completely. So forex it is.
    Friend, this is a Binary forum
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Honestly, I prefer Binary options trading more. It is more interesting and I am much better in it... I never earned a lot of money tradin Forex, I lost more, honestly. But binary options bring me some good income, I have to say. This is it
    Last edited by TreviscJ; 08-01-2017 at 09:33 AM.

poe
    Im also a bo trader... But its a reality that real Sharks are doing Forex. BO is for kiddos ( no offense to anyone, I also trade BO ) but we have to admit that BO should be used as a step to reach a higher goal especially due to the fact that we are not withing the market, we respond to a broker, they have us all caught by our balls and thats the ugly truth with BO, they decide in the long run who keeps trading and who doesnt. We have had many cases in this forum of profitable BO traders who have changed broker at least 5-10 times cuz they(traders) keep profiting.... Of course every rule has its exception and some others have sailed in the BO world with no complains.

IMHO Forex is defo the future, BO is a way to learn how to improve your mindset and practice, but the melted gold is elsewhere.
    Last edited by poe; 07-29-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J