Rookie Member

Forex trading tream !!!

Hi people,

I am looking to create a small forex team consisting of 5-10 members where we will help each other learn key concepts as well as point out key fundamental signals within the markets.

This is all based on the fact that two great minds are better than one so imagine 5 or 10!

I myself am a retail trader and have been so for little over a year, I have completed the school section on BOTS so I am quite experienced, but not at the level I want to be at

I look forward to hearing from anyone else who would be interested in starting such a mini community within a community

hi Miktrade,

have you considered the skype group already? It's basically what you are describing :-)

cheers

Hey Mik. Making friends is what the forum is for. If you check through the Members War Room you may find some good traders you like and you can share
    ideas with them there.

Regarding groups, we have a Skype group already where I teach all my trading techniques.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Mik!

We're binary options forum. I trade forex and binary options. We can help you here in the forum or skype group.

welcome aboard mate, glad to have you with us. The guys have already given lots of good suggestions, follow them and you will find what you need!

Hi Mik, welcome to BOTS. You can join our skype group. Ask Okane to add you in.