Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Advice on trading !!!

Hiya guys. I've had an offer off someone to join a group who use the 24option platform and sends you signals on WhatsApp. The minimum deposit is £340 and the signals are free for 14 days. £70 per month after. As you can tell I'm pretty new to this, but have a keen interest in making a decent 2nd income. I'm a bit unsure whether to invest or not. Could any of you lovely people offer any advice as if I'm making a big mistake or if it's a risk worth taking? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by knightime View Post
    Hiya guys. I've had an offer off someone to join a group who use the 24option platform and sends you signals on WhatsApp. The minimum deposit is £340 and the signals are free for 14 days. £70 per month after. As you can tell I'm pretty new to this, but have a keen interest in making a decent 2nd income. I'm a bit unsure whether to invest or not. Could any of you lovely people offer any advice as if I'm making a big mistake or if it's a risk worth taking? Thanks.
    Which service? Give us the name.
    And I can say already - no, don't think you can make money that easily.
    You better join a service that teaches you how to trade too.

Go through our school instead and start learning, the more you learn
    the more you realize why such services won't work.
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

Also, what you don't understand right now is that once you get a signal it could be faaaar too late to enter the trade!
    Charts move all the time and even if not, if you lack trading experience even taking signals is not easy. Again, which service is this?
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Rookie Member
    The signals come from SO finance

I've googled SOfinance and so far it seems quit shady. Very little information is shared on how they provide signals and they claim to be the best of the UK but i find nothing substantial to back up that claim. I'd be careful with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    I've googled SOfinance and so far it seems quit shady. Very little information is shared on how they provide signals and they claim to be the best of the UK but i find nothing substantial to back up that claim. I'd be careful with that.
    It's a scam. There is no proof of anything just a plain website with BS testimonials and any good reviews you find are fake.

The signals come from SO finance
    Seems I replied to you over at BO.net too.
    But I will write it here too:
    It's a scam, it's just another website claiming to be able to make you money out of thin air.
    As I said before, learn how to trade or quit trading. We have a free school, a free YouTube channel with helpful
    videos and a Skype group too. Also, check out the Members War Room here, you will see many beginners getting started
    who practice and learn through hard work. There is no easy money here! Get this and you already saved a whole lot of trouble and money.

Rookie Member
    OK thanks guys. Originally I was going to invest on the trading 212 app and see how I got on trading real money. I trialed it for 4 months and did pretty well. Granted it was only virtual money and wouldn't move the real time market, but surely it's got to be worth a go? If I'm honest I don't fancy going to school again lol. I do value your comments and input. I'm not looking to get rich, I just want an extra income to help provide for my family.

OK thanks guys. Originally I was going to invest on the trading 212 app and see how I got on trading real money. I trialed it for 4 months and did pretty well. Granted it was only virtual money and wouldn't move the real time market, but surely it's got to be worth a go? If I'm honest I don't fancy going to school again lol. I do value your comments and input. I'm not looking to get rich, I just want an extra income to help provide for my family.
    Usually these apps perform good on a demo (fake markets created by brokers/or the signal seller) once you go live
    it's a disaster. Also, I just checked them, the typical fake testimonials...
    Which broker's demo was it running on? Did it run on weekends too?
    Anyway mate, been in this business for 4 years almost and all these apps/autotraders/robots are garbage and they only
    make money when you lose money.
    My answer remains the same, if you want to make ANY money, it's best to start learning, this is not a business you can make easy money in.

Rookie Member
    What would be better. Binary of fx trading?

What would be better. Binary of fx trading?
    Whichever you are good at. FX requires more funds.
    But understand that both need proper education, training, experience and funds.
    I can trade both FX and Binary Options thanks to understanding price action.
    Some of my students due trade both FX and Binary too, some only BO.