Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

From Holland a heartly hello !!!

Hello my new friends,

I just joined this site today. Since I register for this site I have bin busy reading all about price action, support and resist. This week I started on IQ option with full believe I was ready to trade. To keep a long story short I blew my money in a very short time. Made all the rookey mistakes and it all led to frustration. Lucky enough I found some people on the chat who recommended this site for learning the Technics of reading signals and stuff like that. I learned a lot this past week mainly in what not to do. I hope to hear from you and what your experiences are! For now have a nice easter weekend!!

greetings Iwan4you

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

It is great you found our forum right at the beginning. Trading is not an easy game and better to learn more stuff before you dive again into real trading. If you have any questions we are here to help! Glad to have you on board
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello!

Welcome in the bots forum. You can ask question. The bots team will find the solution.
    Happy Easter to you.

Hey welcome!

There is a whole lot to master when it comes to price action. And placing accurate S/R lines is an art that requires
    experience but it doesn't stop there. You need to know when to trade the lines and when not to trade them.
    You have to recognize patterns in candlesticks, expiry patterns, convergence divergence, draw trendlines, understand correlation etc.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Wekom Iwan!

Glad to see you found the forum without me being able to post the actual link in the IQoption chat!

And good to see another Dutchman joining :-)

vrolijk pasen! (happy easter)

Welcome aboard mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

thank you all for your hearty welcome to the group! These past few days I have plunged into the deep and went trough a lot of info about S&R, candlestick, over-bought/sold. Drawing charts etc. I have got to say it cleared up a lot of things that I did wrong in the past. I have downloaded Metatrader 5 and I noticed it is slightly different as the charts you use. So there is some confusion there. Of course I realize that it will take some time for to master this(like you said Okana)! I know I am only at the beginning but I can already see that this isn't all too blurry for me and I will be able to master it soon enough! With your help of course! The biggest question right now is what chart program should I use?

Here is a hearty hello back to you! welcome aboard!

Just use either MT4 or MT5.
    You are never going to get exact quotes as your broker, price feeds differ.
    Specially with IQ I think most people have trouble getting as near as possible prices to their charts.
    If the difference is bigger than say one pip then you might want to change price feeds on your MT4 until you got something
    close enough. If it doesn't work, try NetDania or TradingView (web-based).
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

something you might want to look at as well is cTrader. I use the cTrader webplatform at the moment since i'm a mac user. For me MT4 and MT5 don't seem to work as smoothly as i would want on mac OS.

Netdania i used a lot. Some things in Netdania are tedious. For example selecting certain tools, i used a lot, over and over again in the larger drop down menus but that's something i could overcome.

Lately however i decided to drop Netdania completely. I draw S/R on higher timeframes and then zoom in on lower TF for entries. What Netdania has been doing a lot is moving my trendlines when i go to 5 min TF and below. This for me was unacceptable as everything i do depends on the accuracy of my S/R lines.