Rookie Member

is it very common for you're binary broker to shut down you're account? !!!

With pro traders who do well or reasonbly well do they find their accounts suddenly shut down on their binary broker sites a lot when they go back to it?

Since you've been logging in the forum you've been posting unusually questions. I've noticed. Suppose you do some researching in area of binary options trading. I'll provide unusually answer.

I was unable to log in account the following Temporary unable.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	6996

Rookie Member
    Sorry there is a lot I don't understand and find basic answers to be the best help at the moment before I delve into it more harder. Don't get what you saying with the bit about not able to log in the account?!

Quote Originally Posted by Quad234 View Post
    Sorry there is a lot I don't understand and find basic answers to be the best help at the moment before I delve into it more harder. Don't get what you saying with the bit about not able to log in the account?!
    Hey I recommend you go through our school section - take some time and look through there. You will learn a whole lot about how
    this business works I promise!
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey I recommend you go through our school section - take some time and look through there. You will learn a whole lot about how
    this business works I promise!
    Yes I shall delve into it ty.