Thread: DickH

DickH !!!

Hi All, I am a very newbie trader from South Africa. I am close to retiring and want something
    challenging to fill what will be a large amount of time. I also want to make some extra cash and have been very interested in have a good look at binary options. I expect quite a large learning curve. I have looked at several systems and BOTS has the most appeal, combined with Ayrex which allows me to start small.

Quote Originally Posted by DickH View Post
    Hi All, I am a very newbie trader from South Africa. I am close to retiring and want something
    challenging to fill what will be a large amount of time. I also want to make some extra cash and have been very interested in have a good look at binary options. I expect quite a large learning curve. I have looked at several systems and BOTS has the most appeal, combined with Ayrex which allows me to start small.
    Hey there!
    Good to have you here. Ayrex is a good choice, there are many forum members who trade there and are happy.

Regarding trading, the more you learn the better. Do not ever put money in robots though, they are scams.
    DO however check out the Members War Room - you will find many fellow traders keeping trading journals and you can follow
    their progress and learn a thing or two from them
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welocme to Communitraders!

Welcome aboard mate! you've chosen a nice hobby, market watching and trading is a lifetime sport, you can do it till the day you move on to the next plane, and it's fun, challenging, and helps you keep up with world events, and teaches you things about yourself, and brings you into a new group of friends.

MH

Welcome DickH!

Welcome on board!

Hi DickH, welcome to BOTS. We have a school section where you can learn how to trade. You can post your questions here and we are glad to help you