Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Mick's Avatar

    Trading and practising on weekends. !!!

    Hi everyone. Does anyone know where you can practise on weekends even know the market is closed.

  2. #2
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Hi everyone. Does anyone know where you can practise on weekends even know the market is closed.

    You can try it demo Ayrex broker. It is weekend and market is opened.Here is link below
    https://demo.ayrex.com/

  3. #3
    Senior Member Mick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    You can try it demo Ayrex broker. It is weekend and market is opened.Here is link below
    https://demo.ayrex.com/
    Thanks Milos. I'm getting withdrawals and most of my spare time is on weekends and I want to practise. Lol.

  4. Thanks FalseP thanked this post
  5. #4
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Hi Mick,

    Unfortunately for the very impatient traders who want to practice during the weekends there is no open market during this time except Bitcoin I think Yes, you can check bitcoin and demo trade it during the weekend Other possible option is to download in mt4 a history of some instruments, move back and slowly move the charts forward and paper trade. This is something I have been doing in the past and it is very helpful in gaining experience, even it is not totally the same as real time trading it helps and it can be done with much longer time periods!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  6. Thanks FalseP thanked this post
  7. #5
    Senior Member Mick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi Mick,

    Unfortunately for the very impatient traders who want to practice during the weekends there is no open market during this time except Bitcoin I think Yes, you can check bitcoin and demo trade it during the weekend Other possible option is to download in mt4 a history of some instruments, move back and slowly move the charts forward and paper trade. This is something I have been doing in the past and it is very helpful in gaining experience, even it is not totally the same as real time trading it helps and it can be done with much longer time periods!
    Thanks Kolyo.

  8. #6
    Senior Member Ingmar's Avatar
    I practice on bitcoin on the Iqoption platform during the weekends.

    this was today's (sunday) hourly chart.
    http://prnt.sc/eudrrx

    I actually took a trade at that peak as well :-)

    http://prnt.sc/eudpsj

  9. #7
    Senior Member Mick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    I practice on bitcoin on the Iqoption platform during the weekends.

    this was today's (sunday) hourly chart.
    http://prnt.sc/eudrrx

    I actually took a trade at that peak as well :-)

    http://prnt.sc/eudpsj
    Well done Ingmar. Nice put!!
    I will have a look at that site so I can practise on weekends.

  10. #8
    Solid Member Trapped's Avatar
    To be honest, I don't think that trading on the weekend is a good idea, only if your broker has bitcoin, and even so it's better to wait for the new trading week.

  11. #9
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    I don't trade on weekends. I prefer to get rest from the charts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3