I need to contact with Admin of this site guys! !!!

Hello i need help peoples! I want to remove one of my posts about Delwar strategy! Can i quickly fix this mess :/

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanos_Elin View Post
    Hello i need help peoples! I want to remove one of my posts about Delwar strategy! Can i quickly fix this mess :/

You mean your "King Delwar's Binary Option Strategy with 90-95% Winning Ratio!" scam nonsense?
    No we love it, so everyone can find out about this scam. No need to remove it.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hey i was trying to share some tips not to become affiliate and peoples sing up under my affiliate link! my friend makes this mess! So i kindly ask for help!! please i'm serious! i don't want to fail again!

Hi Stefanos!

We are not a room service here to clear all the bull..t posted. The thread you initiated is in the proper place right now - Make Easy Money Exposed Room and will stay there. The Community is extremely skeptical about all kind of scams and imaginary trading gurus. That's why it was not a good idea right from the begging. If you want to be part of the community just follow the community guidelines and rules. If you want to be banned (it is not a joke we had such requests in the past) than you should send officially your request to info at binaryoptionsthatsuck.com. Have a good day
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanos_Elin View Post
    Hey i was trying to share some tips not to become affiliate and peoples sing up under my affiliate link! my friend makes this mess! So i kindly ask for help!! please i'm serious! i don't want to fail again!
    What is done, is done!

Another scam exposed. Thankyou Stefanos in letting us know about this. Hopefully more people will read this and steer clear of King Delwares binary option strategy scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Another scam exposed. Thankyou Stefanos in letting us know about this. Hopefully more people will read this and steer clear of King Delwares binary option strategy scam.
    You're right Mick.