Trades from smarthones !!!

Folks,just quick question,any idea how to share trades in the forum from smarthphones,I mean MT4 charts and trading results from
    platform....?
    Last edited by DaVychi; 04-06-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    Work hard in silence,let your success be your noise...

Yes folks it's possible upload charts and trades from Android devices,Veni Vidi Vici....

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Yes folks it's possible upload charts and trades from Android devices,Veni Vidi Vici....
    any tips or advice you can give us on how you do it, the best methods etc. would be greatly appreciated.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Twitter Hidden Content
    Facebook https://Hidden Content color="#0000FF">Google+ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Ok,just need take a screenshot of your device and save it.After go to forum page on your device,BUT ONLY ON NEW UPGRADED VERSION,on the bottom pick"full site" and you on BOTS site.After all uploading procedure as usual on laptop or PC.Yes,it is a bit complicated,but works...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Ok,just need take a screenshot of your device and save it.After go to forum page on your device,BUT ONLY ON NEW UPGRADED VERSION,on the bottom pick"full site" and you on BOTS site.After all uploading procedure as usual on laptop or PC.Yes,it is a bit complicated,but works...

You're truly one of a kind mate, one of the only users I know using their smartphone to participate on forums (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Not sure what happen,but I can see now only old versionClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20170416-195751.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	6997,I did try log off and log in again,but nothing happen same,I presuming I can't fix by myself...