Rookie Member

Long story short !!!

Hello,

Long and short of it is that I was paid off from my last job which was nearly 1 year ago now. I've job hunted but decided to head back to University and do a masters and improve on some things and learn new some new things too. It's been a great experience so far. I work some weekday evenings and at the weekend to help pay the bills.

After speaking to an old school friend about how life is going (we'd not had a proper catch up in a long time) he realised my financial situation and said one of our other friends was in a similar boat and although he himself never understood or for that matter didn't want to understand how he made his money he said he would mention to him if he would be happy to explain it to me and I could make of it what I will.

Emails about binary options were passed on from our other friend, more specifically about BOTS and some guidelines to go with it. He said that BOTS was the best place to begin and it was full of great training and learning material, community forum, demo platform where I could get a feel for trading in the real world markets but with virtual money. He said the forum is the best tool for help and advice and what can be provided is invaluable. His most important piece of advise was that before I decide if this is something I wish to take further I work through the school material which is exactly what I've been doing over the past 2 weeks. I'm just about to start reading the College section, I get a few hours a night reading so its taken a while to get through what I have done. I only signed up to the Community Traders forum earlier today. I'm taking things slowly I know but after reading what I have done I do feel that trading binary options could be right for me. I'm one who will read and read before making a decision on whether I feel something is worth taking further or if it's actually for me in the first place. I think I'm at that point and feel I should give things a go. I'm going to continue with the reading for now and hopefully get onto downloading the demo system in a few weeks time to get a feel for things.

I've no training in this type of thing whatsoever so will be asking lots of questions when I do decide to start with the demo system and or searching the sites content for answers most likely there already. I guess that's it for now, I just wanted to post a wee thread to say Hello BOTS World.

Best wishes,
    TripTank
    Last edited by TripTank; 04-05-2017 at 09:10 PM.

Hey hey!

nice introduction, and warm thanks to your friend (: It means a lot to us!

If any question arise, feel free to ask! School is the best place to start, take your time, and keep us updated!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome to the bots forum.

Hey good to have you here!
    Also check out the Members War Room because that's where you gonna find people who started just like yourself but also get help from us who have been in the business
    for a longer period.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome on board
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

If you have any questions don't wait and ask here!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi welcome to BOTS. It seems it would be easy for you to understand BO since you are getting masters. LOL. I think you are intelligent person.. Studying BO is like studying your masters degree. It would take some time to learn but it would be worth it.

Welcome to the BOTS...

Hey, you came to the right place! A warm welcome to you!