Rookie Member

I just recently found these forums and wanted to say "hello" to you. !!!

Hi, BOTS/CommuniTraders members,

I just recently found these forums and wanted to say "hello" to you.

I am a retired professional trader/risk manager for a private prop trading firm. I spent most of my trading career using technical analysis and options to swing trade the ETF & Equity options on the U.S.-listed exchanges.

I am retired from the corporate setting and have been trading Binary Options (Nadex and Marketsworld) as my primary home-based career.

I have really enjoyed trading the Nadex binary options. I find these instruments deeply liquid and transparent and fairly priced. Commissions are extremely cheap/fair.

I use technical analysis on multiple-time frame analyses, and focus on Support and Resistance levels, and Fibonacci Retracement & Extension zones. Other indicators include the MACD and the EMA tools. I have found that looking at multiple time frames have significantly helped in my overall trading accuracy.

Most of my trades have a defined max risk of loss of (-$1000) (USD). However, because of Nadex, and the ability to adjust, most of my trades are successful. I adjust the positions when it hits +/- 1 std dev, or at key Support/Resistance zones, or at Trend Change points from the multiple time frame technical analysis scenario.

I would like to meet and openly discuss with other full-time traders especially if trading from home. I am open to sharing the ideas, books, videos, etc., that I have found to be of greatest help for individual trading growth and success.

I have nothing to sell - I am not affiliated with any trading brokers, platforms, software vendors, etc.

Just a full-time individual trader from home - and enjoying the extreme short-term focus and advantages of Binary Options.

In my opinion - there is no better time than now for the individual trader.

I hope to meet and exchange ideas with you. Thank you!

Aaron

Hey welcome!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello Aaron!

Welcome to Communitraders!

Hey Hey! we have some great NADEX traders here, Michael Hodges is our very own long time moderator and NADEX traders. Check with him! and welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Welcome aboard!

I too am a NADEX trader, I love it, the liquidity, buy to open sell to close and vice versa, payout ratios greater than 100%, there is very little not to like there. FYI, we have a forum specifically for NADEX so please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us there.

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ums/2177-NADEX

Hello Aron and welcome to our family,perosanlly me very interseting about NADEX,I have live and demo accounts,so far I'm using only demo,but have plan to start "live " trading....
    Work hard in silence,let your success be your noise...

JHi Aaron, welcome to BOTS. We have several NADEX traders here. Micheal is one of them.
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    hai everyone...