Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

John888 Skill Development Trading Diary !!!

O.K guys, I've been a member of CommuniTraders for about 6 months and its taken a while to get my diary setup, but its finally here. http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....lies/t9204.gif.

I am still trying out different expiry times, but the best for me at present seems to be 30 minutes.

Im working on using trading trends but also using macd on 3 time frames for trade execution. 30min, 15min then trading from the 1 minute chart for 30 minutes, (it seems to work quite well.)

I have decided to trade only 2 currency pairs GBP/JPY and EUR/USD. Just so that Im not waiting too long for some action and im not confusing myself with too many charts to be checking.

I'm having to go to a library to use the internet at the moment so this is why I tend to rush or force some trade on the Communitraders demo platform.

No trades of any use today but I will be posting as soon as I do. Thanks Guys.

2. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    Hey! Welcome to the diary room.

Today was not the best market so might have been a good idea to not trade.
    Sucks that you need to go to the library to use the internet. Keep us posted!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Hello John!

Its nice to share your trades in the forum.

Welcome aboard! glad to have you with us, sorry you have to rely on the library computer but that just sets a goal for you, to get your own machine. Your trading plan sounds pretty good so far, stick with it and let us know how we can help.

O.k so ive come into the library today just after 13:00 and found that the demo platform has a problem with trades that I have 3 trades that are trapped since yesterday, I went into the Platform forum to see if I could fix this error, and followed the instructions for clearing my cookies history cache and hosted app data, this didnt work but i was eager to trade while i have time so i went onto my to scout for opportunities, I spotted a late up move on GBP/JPY and decided to go for it because the rally looked to be very steady and 30 minutes seemed ample for a winning trade, also I was hoping this trade would clear the blockage holding my trapped trades from yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_6.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	6938

Im noticing that I'm having some difficulty in staying clam and following the steps to post the correct clear information to the diary, Last night I was reading (Reading Price Charts bar by bar by Al brooks, it was difficult to take in but I did have a revelation this morning. The more I trade the more I will notice candle stick patterns and develop how to respond to different situations when drawing trend lines.
    Last edited by Johnreid888; 04-06-2017 at 01:08 PM. Reason: another thought

I decided not to continue trading or looking at the platform today and just go through some of the diaries to see how its best to complete.

Hello so im back in the library and noticed the issue with the platform has not been resolved yet so i decided to do a quick trade, on the 1 minute time price bounced off a resistance level shown to be quite strong on the 30 minute time frame, stochistics was over brought on 1 minute time frame and 1 day, 4 hr, 1hr, 30min and 15 min macd all show there is still strength in the down move.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	6944

2nd trade again on GBP/JPY.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	6945

Looks like an new uptrend so i created the channel and entered the trade at the support line, stochastics was over brought also, only went for 10 minutes.
    Last edited by Johnreid888; 04-07-2017 at 11:36 AM.

You use 10 minutes time frame expiry.

on this occasion yes, as i looked at the previous rally and it worked out at about 10 mins to the trend line.