Which broker to invest with ? !!!

First i should say hello, as is proper
    I know this has been asked many times before, but which broker do you guys recommend for newby traders ? I know there is a recommended brokers section on you main page, but there is really only 3 brokers listed there. I did try binary trading before, i think it was 2 years ago, but my greed and impatience got the better of me, so i depleted my whole account quickly. One thing i learned, is to never use martingale system again...

A lot has changed in the last 2 years, and i'v completely abadoned my binary game, but i think it's time for a fresh and a more cool headed approach. So if i can get a few suggestions from guys that are profitable and are using the same broker for more then a year, that would be fantastic. I should say i'm from the eu, and will be trading in the london timeframe. Will probably only be trading in the evenings since i have a dayjob. I also plan to visit the school section, probably the best way to start again...

I'm sorta leaning in the direction of 24option, ayrex or maybe iqoption. Is there someone better out there currently ? Are there any major differences between this 3 sites/platforms ?

Hope someone can help.
    Have a good day, everyone

Did you all sink into a hole or something ? I know, impatient... I just wonna get some good replies and then i'm good to go.

Hey there!

"There is only 3 brokers there"

Well, how many you need? =)

I recommend 24Option. Good brokers are few.

Regarding platform differences, yes there are differences, read the reviews we spend a great time
    providing data on such things so go through those reviews.
    Then visit their respective sites and check out the platforms.

24Option in my opinion has the best platform, they recently changed it and this one is
    well in-line with the new CySec rules.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey there!

"There is only 3 brokers there"

Well, how many you need? =)

I recommend 24Option. Good brokers are few.

Regarding platform differences, yes there are differences, read the reviews we spend a great time
    providing data on such things so go through those reviews.
    Then visit their respective sites and check out the platforms.

24Option in my opinion has the best platform, they recently changed it and this one is
    well in-line with the new CySec rules.

I'm thinking about joining 24option, just like you suggested. My only gripe is that, the minimum deposit is 250$ and the minimum trade amount is 24$ and that goes against wise money management strategy. Do you still think i should do it, even tho i'm basically spending 10% of income on every trade. Do you have any experience with iqoption or ayrex ? I'm leaning more towards iqoption, since they are regulated, and ayrex is not...
    Last edited by madDog; 04-09-2017 at 09:31 AM.

Rookie Member

Infinite Options !!!

Quote Originally Posted by madDog View Post
    I'm thinking about joining 24option, just like you suggested. My only gripe is that, the minimum deposit is 250$ and the minimum trade amount is 24$ and that goes against wise money management strategy. Do you still think i should do it, even tho i'm basically spending 10% of income on every trade. Do you have any experience with iqoption or ayrex ? I'm leaning more towards iqoption, since they are regulated, and ayrex is not...
    Check out 8opts.com they provide a min trade amount of 1 USD and the min deposit is 10 USD. Nice payouts as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JurisK View Post
    Check out 8opts.com they provide a min trade amount of 1 USD and the min deposit is 10 USD. Nice payouts as well.
    Binary.com is also the same

Rookie Member
    QUOTE=TreviscJ;76134]I have tried a lot of different brokers so far, and the best one for me is banc de binary, I guess. I tried their domo account first and then decided to stick to them. I can recommend you to try it out too, you will surely like it[/QUOTE]

Banc de Binary is closed down because of too many fines from their regulator, due to the company's seemingly dishonest nature. The website is down too. Banc de Binary is not accepting any new customers.

Just do a quick Google Search "Banc de Binary closes down
    Last edited by Okane; 05-03-2017 at 09:00 AM.