Finished College tested very well where do I go from here? !!!

Hi
    I finished college and I tested in Pre-school 92% Primary School 91% and College 92%. Where do I start from here? I been looking for a video for CT Demo trading.
    Also I need to really grasp charts I do want to go into currencies, can someone help me?
    Regards
    blytheglobalnet

Quote Originally Posted by blytheglobalnet View Post
    Hi
    I finished college and I tested in Pre-school 92% Primary School 91% and College 92%. Where do I start from here? I been looking for a video for CT Demo trading.
    Also I need to really grasp charts I do want to go into currencies, can someone help me?
    Regards
    blytheglobalnet
    For videos look in our YouTube channel.
    We have videos for the CT demo there.

Where to start? Also on our channel see the video on Metatrader 4, learn how to use it.
    Check out the strategies thread, pick a simple strategy to try out just to learn MT4 and chart reading.

Then check out Members War Room, see how others are trading!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

You can test it CT demo account and trade share.

Thank you very much, now on the YouTube site I have not seen the CT demo, is there a certain title it is under that i may have missed?
    I like to say I have a financial risk management that I developed that will limit my loses. Next I like to know if "Once" I learned the charts and trend and with conservative planned out investment, would be possible that I can consistently make $300.00 a day? That is one of my Goals
    Last edited by blytheglobalnet; 04-04-2017 at 11:29 PM. Reason: add another sentence

QUOTE=blytheglobalnet;75745]Thank you very much, now on the YouTube site I have not seen the CT demo, is there a certain title it is under that i may have missed?
    I like to say I have a financial risk management that I developed that will limit my loses. Next I like to know if "Once" I learned the charts and trend and with conservative planned out investment, would be possible that I can consistently make $300.00 a day? That is one of my Goals[/QUOTE]

The CT platform link can be found on any page. It on the top on the right "Trade" with a up and down above the wors "Trade

poe
    would be possible that I can consistently make $300.00 a day? That is one of my Goals
    U just finished school and u are asking this question ? that's the wrong answer and a wrong motivation to start with this long journey ahead... The physiological side of trading will kill you before getting there...

now that u finished the school the real fun and thrill starts. U will experience lot of up and downs during thsi LONG period before being profitable trader...

Just make sure yourself that u are her for the right reasons !
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Sorry I meant CT demo video on You tube

Thank you very much, now on the YouTube site I have not seen the CT demo, is there a certain title it is under that i may have missed?
    I like to say I have a financial risk management that I developed that will limit my loses. Next I like to know if "Once" I learned the charts and trend and with conservative planned out investment, would be possible that I can consistently make $300.00 a day? That is one of my Goals
    Yeah I gave you the link in the other thread you created about Demos:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....5693#post75693

You need to fast forward though to the part I show the demo!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content