Rookie Member

Looking for AI expert and experimented into trading !!!

Hello,

I'm a MT4 coder with about 10 years of experience.

I'm looking for an AI expert which would have a good knowledge also into trading the forex market so I can code the ideas into an indicator/expert I would share with him/her.

Preferabily someone who graduated a machine learning degree.

I already gave a go to R with ADA / GBM / HMM / ANN etc models with no success yet because I am not able yet to optimize the inputs.

So any help welcomed. I could code any of the ideas suggested.

To team up, you can reach me via pm or answer this thread.

Regards
    Last edited by boatran8; 04-02-2017 at 06:52 PM.

you may run in to that person here on the forum but that's a crap shoot, you're looking for a binary trader who is also a highly skilled coder/AI guru, they exist but how many are there, really? if you are serious about finding a coder you should look on a freelance site where you can hire trustworthy individuals.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    you may run in to that person here on the forum but that's a crap shoot, you're looking for a binary trader who is also a highly skilled coder/AI guru, they exist but how many are there, really? if you are serious about finding a coder you should look on a freelance site where you can hire trustworthy individuals.
    Thanks for the advice Michael. But I'm already a coder and trader. Just trying to build a research team around AI applied to binary options...

So still looking for guys with AI knowledge and I'll do the rest.