Rookie Member

Round 2 (minus the YouTube Martingale videos) !!!

Hi, I am returning to binary options after last year when I lost a couple of hundred trying the Martingale method with the rainbow moving average method (as suggested by the tutorial videos on IQOpions website. I got stressed, lost and quit but I knew wasn't doing it right. So I'm back for round two and willing to practice until fully confident.

I have been practicing currently using a combination of RSI and Bollinger bands, as well as going against the trend (IQoptions again). It's mostly working out ok but I know it could be better. But I don't trust the videos you generally see on YouTube so I've come here.

I'm willing to invest more time in to BO and eventually a bit of cash to grow.

Hello from me,
    Anthony

Welcome!
    Yes Martingale is a really bad and designed to give you a negative outcome.
    We have a video on it here:
    https://youtu.be/pAi3HBJ3o9U

Check out our channel instead where I publish real trading and charting techniques.

Just focusing on the indicators is not a good idea in the long run. Try to interpret the charts, we have good articles
    on price action, support and resistance and a school full of information:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yes Okane,I know from my"practice"also,Martingale really sucks...

Don't try martingale again. It never works unless you have unlimited capital. And by unlimited I don't mean few more thousands to your account, I mean really infinite haha
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey! Welcome back! Martingale is as close to gambling as possible.