Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stochastic Oscillator !!!

In the School section is says you can have a 5 min one which i think this is and you can also have the hourly one underneath it. How do i set the second now to the hourly.
    Also my MACD only has one line with the histogram. How do i set it to have the faster and slower one on the screen like it states in the school section.

I have tried to paste the link of my screenshot here but it comes up with an error and i can't upload the files either so i hope you can understand what I'm asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I have tried to paste the link of my screenshot here but it comes up with an error and i can't upload the files either so i hope you can understand what I'm asking.
    Paste it like this: blablalink.com without the http:// part.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

prntscr.com/epvz9o

ok that was a test Okane
    prntscr.com/epw0gy
    this is the one i was talking about as described

Im lost guys. Totally lost.
    I can't even post the link any more and can't even insert image for my diary.
    One simple task i can't do.
    I try to insert image and upload. it uploads with the blue shaded area then at the end of the upload the red exclamation mark comes up. grrrrr
    any way back to my original question. In the School section is says you can have a 5 min one which i think this is and you can also have the hourly one underneath it. How do i set the second now to the hourly.
    Also my MACD only has one line with the histogram. How do i set it to have the faster and slower one on the screen like it states in the school section.

Im lost guys. Totally lost.
    I can't even post the link any more and can't even insert image for my diary.
    One simple task i can't do.
    I try to insert image and upload. it uploads with the blue shaded area then at the end of the upload the red exclamation mark comes up. grrrrr
    any way back to my original question. In the School section is says you can have a 5 min one which i think this is and you can also have the hourly one underneath it. How do i set the second now to the hourly.
    Those colored MACD's are custom indicators. You have to download and install one.

I have explained where to get one if you read the instructions in the description for this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzptcgg3Qf0&t=1s

Also feel free to watch the video, it's about MACD entries!

Regarding posting pictures. The link you posted above works fine for me.

Do the same for your diary!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Those colored MACD's are custom indicators. You have to download and install one.

I have explained where to get one if you read the instructions in the description for this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzptcgg3Qf0&t=1s

Also feel free to watch the video, it's about MACD entries!

Regarding posting pictures. The link you posted above works fine for me.

Do the same for your diary!
    Ok Okane thanks. I watched it today. I might try this strategy first and see how I go.

Also Okane, how do I set the stochastic oscillator to the hourly one. In the school section it says you can have a 5 min one and an hourly one. I have looked through it and can't seem to find how to set it up.

Also Okane, how do I set the stochastic oscillator to the hourly one. In the school section it says you can have a 5 min one and an hourly one. I have looked through it and can't seem to find how to set it up.
    Just change the timeframe from 5min to hourly. You cannot have both a 5min and an hour stoch on a 5min chart