Thread: Tracy

Rookie Member

Tracy !!!

Hi, I joined a broker 6 days ago and in 2 days lost all my money and for the past 3 days I've been sending email after email and no reply and every time I go into the chat it is always unavailable, I've also sent emails to the binary team that choose this broker for me, I was on automatic trade, I'm very frustrated and feel like I've been scammed, but all reviews I have read about them are extremely positive, this is why I went with them, now they are ignoring me, what can I do thank you

Hi Tracy. I'm mick from Australia. I'm a complete beginner. The guys here will support you with lots of help.

Rookie Member
    Thank you, I'm from Australia too

poe
    Truth is always harder to digest ...

U were not scammed, u were on automatic trade, does that ring a bell ?

Why do u fell scammed ? did u read T&C's before going on AT ?
    Did u deposited your money on a regulated broker ?

Now, that u fell from the tree u gonna realise there are no shortcuts in this business !

U are in the right place if u are eager to learn how to trade price action and improve your mindset -

welcome on board
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
    Thank you, I'm from Australia too
    Hi Tracy. Where in Australia are you.
    I use the broker called Highlow. They are pretty good and I'm still using their demo.

Hi, I joined a broker 6 days ago and in 2 days lost all my money and for the past 3 days I've been sending email after email and no reply and every time I go into the chat it is always unavailable, I've also sent emails to the binary team that choose this broker for me, I was on automatic trade, I'm very frustrated and feel like I've been scammed, but all reviews I have read about them are extremely positive, this is why I went with them, now they are ignoring me, what can I do thank you

which broker is it? maybe we could assist
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Yeah, tell us the name of the broker. It is very likely that we'd know if it's a proven scammer.

Welcome to Communitarders!

What's broker do you trade? Please tell us.Maybe we could help you.

Hey. It sucks. But autotraders are scams and whoever referred you most likely sent you to a scam broker too.
    Those you call reviews are not really reviews, they are just fake. No one is making money off of autotraders except for
    the scammers.
    So which broker was it?

Overall, in this business if you expect to make easy money with no efforts - you are looking to get scammed.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content