cyd

CydsDiaryUpsDownsandRoundabouts !!!

Being totally new and even after reading part of the school I decided to let myself have a "play" using the demo account, thank god for that huh!!! Managed to navigate it and place some short trades to see what happened. Howeever it didnt display the results for ages, like hours so I left the page and came back later to see 2 wins and 1 loss. Account in the positive so thats just plain luck cos I used no technique except pure guesswork.
    THEN I was continuing to read College in school and read about the chart analysis strategy. Well my mind exploded. I COULD be able to do this. Im very analytical in nature and am a visual learner and communicator.
    NOW of course I cant wait for the markets to open so I can carry on learning.

Quote Originally Posted by cyd View Post
    Being totally new and even after reading part of the school I decided to let myself have a "play" using the demo account, thank god for that huh!!! Managed to navigate it and place some short trades to see what happened. Howeever it didnt display the results for ages, like hours so I left the page and came back later to see 2 wins and 1 loss. Account in the positive so thats just plain luck cos I used no technique except pure guesswork.
    THEN I was continuing to read College in school and read about the chart analysis strategy. Well my mind exploded. I COULD be able to do this. Im very analytical in nature and am a visual learner and communicator.
    Good try. As you go along, practise what you learn on the demo platform. Try out different strategies to see which suits you

Keep trading and practice. Try CT demo account.

cyd
    Certainly been up and down but last night I was watching the news and saw UK PM confirming BREXIT plan, and I thought to myself, maybe this is a signal or an indicator. LOL, so I went online and sure enough the GBP/US$ were moving sharply, so I made a couple of trades and made some money. Then stopped!!! Know when to fold right!!!!

Hey good to see your diary but where are you charts!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Can you post trading history? Maybe charts.

Certainly been up and down but last night I was watching the news and saw UK PM confirming BREXIT plan, and I thought to myself, maybe this is a signal or an indicator. LOL, so I went online and sure enough the GBP/US$ were moving sharply, so I made a couple of trades and made some money. Then stopped!!! Know when to fold right!!!!

Hey cyd! Great to see your diary You are right that economic and global political news affects market prices strongly and most important - they affect these prices immediately. This is why if you follow and watch closely what happens in the global political scene you are one step ahead in your trading. Of course nothing is black and white but if you combine different edges like good price action strategy and fundamental analysis and understanding you are really on the right path to success. Wishing you good luck and if you have any questions you can ask us whenever you want
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Good luck to you, Cyd!

That would be great if you could share your experience with us. We'll learn together!

Btw, could you enlighten me, at least, how do you trade on news? Some basic principles maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by astravars View Post
    Good luck to you, Cyd!

That would be great if you could share your experience with us. We'll learn together!

Btw, could you enlighten me, at least, how do you trade on news? Some basic principles maybe?
    Don't know how Kolyo does it but I have a long video (recorded from a webinar) explaining some stuff about
    news trading. News Trading How to use or Avoid News
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

and then you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, that's what it's all about... and making profits, and friends, and learning about yourself.

Great job starting a diary, I hope you use it to the fullest. It will make you a better trader.

11. Thanks Okane thanked this post