Hello Everyone - From London, UK !!!

So.. my name is Jay I'm 30years old from London, UK.
    I run a business(not greatly successful) but it does provide me a basic income. My friend told me about binary option trading and I was in complete awe of the potential. I found someone who claims to have made £10k in a single week and he charges people to sign up and receive his signals - I had SCAM alert in my head so whilst researching, I found this extremely informative and welcoming forum

Decided not to sign up to that guys signals and try it out myself.. this afternoon I signed up to StockPair, deposited £350 GBP.. almost lost it all (went at it like a dog with a new bone) but right towards the end I started to see trends and have managed to work my way back up to £335 GBP, which I am quite proud of

Going forward.. I know I need to be much more informed and I hope to be a very active user of this forum and learn everything from you guys and become an active contributor as well.

My aim in trading is to increase my wealth and be good enough to leave the lost business behind and concentrate on this full time in the near future.

One question - That guy claiming £10k/week.. is it possible? From your experiences.. What is a realistic income I could expect as a newbie and in the near future as I learn more?

Hello Jay.Welcome to Communitraders!

You're in the right place. You've chosen wisely the broker. Avoid scam signal alert and trading robots.

Milos

Hello Jay,welcome to the BOTS mate

Welcome on board! 10k per week is possible, but not from this guy you saw 100% The guys who made such money trading are too busy trading to promote themselves on the internet. If you see somebody claiming to make millions trading on the internet 99.9% he is a liar (2-3 exceptions in the world maybe). It is good you have dedication to make it full time business but keep in mind it is one of the most difficult jobs in the world. You need a lot of learning and dedication before able to make any money at all. Better to keep you money safe before knowing what you are doing! We have demo platform and many brokers offer free demo as well. That will be better starting point than jumping directly into the deep water
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey there!
    Well how were you planning on making money with no experience?

Also these "make shit-tonna-money-people" just want to hype and stress people so they can scam gullible people.
    I am not saying you can't make big money, but I am saying you still need to learn.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

G'day Londongeezer. Geee haven't heard that word for a while. I'm Mick from Australia. These guys will help you. Welcome.

Hey Jay, we are running right now very cool trading desk pictures competition! There are few more days to go! We are offering some nice rewards You can join here http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ition-Join-Now!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

You can't make 10k per week except if you're not having a VERY large account. And if so, you'll also lose 10k a week sometimes.