Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

StockPair Binary Option Trading Question !!!

Hello

I have signed up to this today.. deposited £350 (GBP) and was very eager to get started, like a dog with a new bone I went straight for it and almost lost everything. After a breather, I paced myself and found myself a little strategy that seemed to work for me.. I am now back up to £335.00 GBP

What I want to ask is - is there a robot that anyone can recommend?
    Ones that I have found are asking me to create a new StockPair account and do not seem compatible for existing traders. I assume because they take a commission!

PS I am a complete newbie so any advice and critism will be appreciated.

Hey there welcome!

Yes there is one, we are all connected to it and raking thousands of dollars per minute!

It's called Gullible Bot 2.3, you can get from me for 999£.

Ok just kidding, we have all been beginners and naive so I don't blame you!
    Listen, there is no holy grail strategy or robot. You just have to learn to make sense of trading, price action like everyone else.

So please, go to our thread "Members War Room", see how people are trading. Learn from others, pros, beginners and intermediate traders.
    Many before you have tried robots, all the websites who promote them are getting paid for promoting scam robots, designed to make brokers money.
    And be careful, if you see anyone on any website or forum saying they have a magic strategy or robot that makes you easy no-effort money they are full of BS.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks LondonGeezer thanked this post
    Thank you Okane - I think that's what I needed to hear. I will definitely be taking your solid advice!!

I did 53 live trades on stockpair today.. won 26 of those 53 trades and admittidly I have been over excited about it all, being reckless and did not pay full attention at all trades.. the ones I did win had my full concentration and I think I did well.

All my trades have been on EUR/USD 60second binary option trades with Stockpair - I noticed none of you guys are doing this trade.. is there a reason?

I will post graphs of some of my trades so you see what I've been seeing..

This was my very first trade - I actually had no idea what I was doing here lol.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 00.11.21.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	6844

I tried to be more focused here, waited for a spike and then went with it.

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 00.12.06.jpg 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	6845

Same again waited for a spike and went with it..

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 00.12.52.jpg 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	6846

Same again..

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 00.13.28.jpg 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	6847

20 of my 26 wins were quite clear cut wins like this.. so would you say my strategy is ok to continue with or am i too risky?
    I won 26 out of 53 trades (49% IN rate) but as I said before a lot of my losses were because I was not concentrating, not watching the changes and I was way too excited. But once I calmed down and focused, I was able to ride spikes as above at least 20 of my 26 wins are consistent to above.
    Last edited by LondonGeezer; 03-25-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Nice trade. Keep trading and update us.

As Okane said you have to avoid any robots or trading software. Trade safe and create your own trading strategy.

Hi Milos

Thanks - I won't be persuing any robots/software.
    Would you say the strategy I have chosen is a risky one to continue longterm?

Where can i learn about more longterm trades? Ones where you can look for correlation and make predictions.

Hey, listen those pictures are not saying much. What you need to be sharing is charts and you should start
    a trading diary as described here
    read that very first post then look through other people's diaries and then create your own so we can give feedback!

If you share charts and post about your strategy in the diary we can guide you. Posting a few pics of wins doesn't mean much,
    could be luck, could be skills... who knows. But your charting ability is what exposes if you have skills or not!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Trading too much trades a day at the beginning is exciting but is not a good way to progress and learn. Try to take fewer but better selected trades. Trading just for the trill of trading is absolutely useless for your long term success.. and yes trades with more time to develop is better if you want to feel the cause and effect reaction in the market. 60 seconds is pure speculation. I am not saying you can't do them,but it is a totally different skill set and not good for every trader!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Trading too much trades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    60 seconds is pure speculation. I am not saying you can't do them,but it is a totally different skill set and not good for every trader!
    I will highlight this..

As kolyo said i used to be you taking 1000000 a day, martingaling sometimes, after i read and understood bit better the market and how brokers actually work i stopped with those turbo options, the sooner u start trading longer expiries the better it will go for your win rate. Depending on your payouts u have a breakeven ratio that u should fulfill in order to stay in profit in the long run, this is not a game of speed but rather of stamina, here is all about to stay the longest in business... Also i have to remind u that, the more we trade the more we loose due to the fees imposed by any broker,

Just keep this in mind, it is much better to make 3-1 record daily then 7-3 ... in the first u had a 75% WR on the latter u kept a 70% and altho u may have made more money on the 2nd ( that day ) if u keep a record u kept on the first your balance will appreciated in the long run and you will see your account growing bigger and bigger... So thats also another lesson, start trading less and winning more, the less we trade the less we pay on fees to the broker.

As Kolyo said, try to find a couple of setups that work well for u during the day and take high % winning trades. If u loose 2-3 (depending on your own rules ) in a row, accept the looses and close the graphs, tomorrow is gonna be another day, otherwise u will be risking more money chasing your trades, and distorting the reality of the market....

The market has nothing to do with u he does not care about u, but u care a lot about it.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J