Broker's for Canadians !!!

Hi everybody. I am having a hard time finding a recommended broker that works with Canadians. Ayrex does but you have to use Skrill to fund your account and unfortunately Skrill has terrible reviews and many warnings against using them. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

poe
    Well, most of us use Skrill...

And most of the brokers nowadays will ask u for some e-wallet

Dont know if Nadex accepts canadian traders but they have proved to be on top for americans !
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Hi everybody. I am having a hard time finding a recommended broker that works with Canadians. Ayrex does but you have to use Skrill to fund your account and unfortunately Skrill has terrible reviews and many warnings against using them. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
    Well, I have been using Skrill since at least 2 years, no issues.
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Thanks for your replies. The problem with skrill is that Canada associates the company with online overseas betting and with the governments need to babysit us we are not allowed to use a credit card to fund such accounts.

Skrill didn't work in my country from November 2016 in USD dollar. It works only in EUR.

Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Thanks for your replies. The problem with skrill is that Canada associates the company with online overseas betting and with the governments need to babysit us we are not allowed to use a credit card to fund such accounts.

Yep,Skrill is not a bad funding source but if you can't fund it not sure..
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

nadex isn't taking Canadian, they had some issues there before. hmmm Canada at the moment is a bit of a issue, you have Ayrex there, also Binary.com is a fine option (but the trading there is abit different)
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams