Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Broker with self to choose expiry time !!!

This question has probably been asked before, but I'm gonna ask it again. I'm looking for a broker where you can choose your expiry times yourself, like: 5 minutes expiry or 10 minutes or 15 minutes or 20 minutes etc..

I've been with ayrex and IQoption so far and at both of those brokers you only can choose like expiries like: 15:00, 15:15, 15:30 etc. That's really annoying when, for example, you want to take a 20 minute put at 15:05. At that time you can't, than you can only take a 25 min put or a 5 min put..

So, here's my question: does anyone know a broker who offers these kind of self to choose expiries?

(PS: I know I could look for it myself, but I thought I could ask here first ).
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

poe
    the most trustworthy and have those kind of expiries i guess they are StockPair and 24O
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Ah alright, I'll check them out!

Thanks mate and have a good weekend!

Binary.com has very flexible expiry times, and you can set them yourself whatever you want. From minutes to months. Trades expiring in 15 minutes or expiring at 10.23. You can also set pending orders, e.g. set a trade opening at 03.25 and expiring in two hours. For me this is the most important ability in a broker platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontline View Post
    Binary.com has very flexible expiry times, and you can set them yourself whatever you want. From minutes to months. Trades expiring in 15 minutes or expiring at 10.23. You can also set pending orders, e.g. set a trade opening at 03.25 and expiring in two hours. For me this is the most important ability in a broker platform.
    Hey Frontline! Thanks for the reply. I opened a demo account with them and these expiry time settings they have are exactly what I was looking for.

Do you have any more information about them? I can't seem to find many reviews about them on the forum here and I don't know what reviews to trust when searching on google.. Do you trade with them and how are the withdrawals and are they regulated? What are your experiences with Binary.com?

Again, thanks for pointing this broker out and I'm curious about your experiences with this broker.
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

Hello Annovdbos. I have been trading with Binary.com for a long time and I appreciate them highly. No problems with withdrawals and deposits. All discrepancies we have had during these years have been solved smoothly.

Binary.com is an old and trusted company, headquartered in UK, and it is regulated in UK and Malta under gambling regulations. Binary options are classified as betting in UK - what else they are?
    BOTS has reviewed the company - go to the home page and click "Reviews and Ratings". You'll find it there.
    Good trading!

Thanks Frontline! That's really good to hear. I think I'll open an account with them once I'm ready to go live. Thanks for pointing this broker out. I love their platform and their big choice in different expiries. I also like how they got a pretty high return percentage, sometimes even above 90%.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontline View Post
    Hello Annovdbos. I have been trading with Binary.com for a long time and I appreciate them highly. No problems with withdrawals and deposits. All discrepancies we have had during these years have been solved smoothly.

Binary.com is an old and trusted company, headquartered in UK, and it is regulated in UK and Malta under gambling regulations. Binary options are classified as betting in UK - what else they are?
    BOTS has reviewed the company - go to the home page and click "Reviews and Ratings". You'll find it there.
    Good trading!

Indeed, personally im a big fan of binary.com (used to be betonmarkets). Very stable broker, fair, withdrawal without hassle. It's just a bit different when it comes to actual trading, so try the demo first @anno
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I'm testing binary.com now.

@ Martin and Milos I'm currently trading with a demo account at binary.com and I love this broker too. To hear they are legit and there's no problems with withdrawals and whatsoever sounds like music to my ears!