Thread: Relief

cyd

Relief !!!

Gidday from New Zealand.
    I found this site after perusing a very promising advertising site. Much too good to be true thought I, especially when the T&C button took me to a blank page.LMAO. Luckily I am very sceptical and searched the name which brought me here.
    I must admit to some sense of relief to read through the school (almost finished Primary) and see it is possible to do this myself. Am not afraid of hard work and studying, just hope my natural caution doesnt sabotage a great opportunity.

Will keep reading and maybe start a demo account to play with then see if Im still "hot"
    C

Hi, cyd! Your natural caution is not such a bad thing - it will help you avoid scam. You should open a demo account and test things there, get a feel of it. Your introduction was very nice to read, I am sure a lot of people will follow you if you open a journal here.

cyd

Thanks !!!

Thanks Dan21. Im wayyy too busy reading and soaking it all up right now but once Im a bit more confident I will certainly be opening a Diary to track my ups and downs.

Hello Cyd!

You're in the right place in the forum.

5. Thanks cyd thanked this post
    Hey welcome!
    The school is great and so is being skeptical.

Check out the Members War Room, you will find real people trading on this site! Learning from each other and growing together
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

7. Thanks cyd thanked this post
    Welcome dude - I joined up this afternoon in pretty much the same way. Look forward to seeing you around

9. Thanks cyd thanked this post
    G'day Cyd. For everyone that doesn't know NewZealand used to be part of Australia a long time ago but somehow broke away. We have the better football team too. Lol joking. These guys will support you and help you. Welcome.

11. Thanks cyd thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by cyd View Post
    Thanks Dan21. Im wayyy too busy reading and soaking it all up right now but once Im a bit more confident I will certainly be opening a Diary to track my ups and downs.
    Take your time. This type of business is acomplished step by step with no rushing.

13. Thanks cyd thanked this post
    Hey Cid, we are running right now very cool trading desk pictures competition! There are few more days to go! We are offering some nice rewards You can join here http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ition-Join-Now! Yet no picture from New Zealand You can be the first!

Cheers!
    Kolyo
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder