Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Just Another Newbie! !!!

Hello everyone! Holly here, been looking on getting into binary options trading for a good year now. I'm searching for strategies, ideas, and any advice that will help me successfully support my family! I've tried Options Robot without much luck and now have a demo account with Markets World. What I would REALLY love is a mentor lol so yeah that's me just chilling with my three boys, yippee! I look forward to meeting you all!

Hello, Holly, welcome to BOTS!

I advise you not to trust robots or autobots. They will get you nowhere. The only thing you can do is learn how to trade yourself. Here you'll find a lot of mentors. Take a look at our School - there you will get the basics. Good luck and take it slow and easy! Don't rush into trading before you're ready!

Hey there and welcome!
    Dan21 is correct, those robots are not to be trusted, they are designed to rob you.

You must learn to be the master of chart reading!
    Well, I happen to know a good mentor, HAHA myself! Ok, but seriously we have good traders and mentors here:
    Bogdan, Michael, Willy, Ronnel, Milos are all great traders to name a few and we will happily guide you!

I suggest you take a look in the Members War Room, you will find trading diaries to look through and you will find mentors but also
    make friends with good traders. You should start your own dairy too. I share some stuff there too, in students diaries to guide them and you can see their progress after
    applying the price action techniques and you can follow my diary as well for the group I am mentoring.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

4. Thanks LondonGeezer thanked this post
    Welcome to the BOTS...

Hello!

Welcome to the bots trading community.

Test CT demo account.

Happy trading!

Milos

Rookie Member
    Thank you Dan21 for your great advice! I would have to agree with you about the Autobots, definitely not my best decision, lol! I will check your school out and add it to my research pages! So nice to meet you, Dan21!

Rookie Member
    That's about where I'm at Okane is figuring out how to read the charts! I can be a fairly good guesser but that only gets me so far!! Thank you so much for your advice, I look forward to getting to know you guys! Looks like I have found the place I've been searching for!

Quote Originally Posted by HollyAnn View Post
    That's about where I'm at Okane is figuring out how to read the charts! I can be a fairly good guesser but that only gets me so far!! Thank you so much for your advice, I look forward to getting to know you guys! Looks like I have found the place I've been searching for!
    Sounds good, we have a YouTube channel too that I manage. So I have made a playlist there about price action, you should check it out!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Thanks Okane! I'll check it out right now

Welcome Holly. I'm mick from Australia. I'm a complete beginner. These guys will help u with everything. I have completed the school but I'm still very green.