Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TFR(traders friendship room) !!!

Hello all members,
    just would like to invite all members to TFR thread,
    we allredy discussing regarding trading question,I think it's not really bad idea to have this thread.
    We can upload our photos,ask and get some answers,celebrate life events,share our hobbies and etc...
    Simply make our community like big international family......
    So,kick in,I drop the ball folks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	6808

That's me and my name is Darius,I'm 48,living in Dublin,full time Acting Line Manager,family man.
    Nice to meet you all.......
    Last edited by DaVychi; 03-22-2017 at 01:13 PM.

This is a good idea.

a great guy, and an even better addition to forums (:

Just saw this post and sure hoping we can use this thread to just have some laughs or getting to know each other better! Cheers and thanks Darius!!!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Nice thread. I'll try to find some funny image to be uploaded and we can laugh.

Extremely busy day at work,my brains is minced,that's it shower and sleep......
    Work hard in silence,let your success be your noise...

poe
    Well lads, im gonna post a pic here as well and since this a traders friendship room ill post it with my Crew !

these lads are my best friends back in Cuba, we love partying, DRINKIN DRINKIN and why not DRINKIN again - only when we party tho :P - but most of all we find it sooooo easy to make jokes and troll everyone that at some point u never know if we are serious or joking when we talk ... i will let u guess who i am !!!!

Many of u already know me : ) My name is Ernesto aka poe or simply Enne and this community has helped a lot

Damn i felt like a newbie :P

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0065.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	6822
    Last edited by poe; 03-23-2017 at 12:29 AM. Reason: pic obviously reflecting how drunk we were since it flipped by itself :P
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Hi Enne,nice to meet you,just not sure which you are.Nice snap,I remember my early years long time ago...

poe you bustard hope you're having the times of your life their! mind sharing some recommendations?? I would love to go to Cuba
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    poe you bustard hope you're having the times of your life their! mind sharing some recommendations?? I would love to go to Cuba
    Sure Martyn, whatever u need... TBH is getting bit expensive now ( only Habana ) but in general is really cool there, we always have good weather like literally 28-32 degrees whole year without winter season ( i dont like that much ) but is a plus since u can just go to the beach anytime u want, beaches are the best, all natural and water seems to be on the heater all the time :P its too good . Appart from that parties are great cuz u get too meet people that im betting they will stick in your heart forever after you met them, Rum SOOO cheap, beautiful city with awesome vibes... u know tons of things i highly recommend it to you, not advertising it just putting in my mouth words of my fellows that have visited before.. if u need more info dont hesitate!

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Hi Enne,nice to meet you,just not sure which you are.Nice snap,I remember my early years long time ago...
    Same Darius, this is a great thread by the way, we traders need some fun and relax now and then.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Enne enjoy mate.