Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    Try to look at angled lines as well Mick, just like the last chart where i could draw an extra trendline, there's some 'hidden' trends to discover here as well. Have a lookski :-) (sorry for the sloppy lines, but lightshot and me arent the best friends)

http://prntscr.com/f6dw76

The first trade you took, where the candle turned bullish you probably would not have taken if you had seen the support line i drew underneath it.

The second put was actually fine but with 1 candle expiry (had you taken the TL as target and considering there were already two bearish candles finished) chances were there that it would bounce up on those lines again, which they did.

cheers mate and keep going !
    Thanks Ingmar but it's so complex in guessing what you think is going to happen. More practise I suppose.

It is difficult yes. With those lines however you might have not taken those trades and avoided a loss :-)

If you do take a trade and you feel you've done all the analysis and know the risks and you loose. Well then it's still a loss but at least you haven't done anything wrong :-)

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Ingmar View Post
    It is difficult yes. With those lines however you might have not taken those trades and avoided a loss :-)

If you do take a trade and you feel you've done all the analysis and know the risks and you loose. Well then it's still a loss but at least you haven't done anything wrong :-)

cheers
    Yes so true!

Hey Mick,
    How you travelling lately Bro ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    Hey Mick,
    How you travelling lately Bro ?
    Hi Mike. Yeah not bad. I haven't traded this week but have tried to study these charts.
    Plus the mrs has taken over my laptop lately.. grrrrrrr. Lol