Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    Probably you exceeded the size limit. Try size down your image.
    I have willy. I reduced it down to as small as 55 kilobytes and still had that red exclamation mark.

Ok this is another trade i did. I lost it but i think that is i had the expiry a bit longer i may have won it.
    It was a put option.
    The reason i chose a put was because the green slow 50 moving average was under the blue 100 moving average.
    The stoch was in a overbought position and had just crossed down passed the 80 line.
    The histogram bars were still pointing down somewhat.
    The candle that i entered on was bearish.
    Hope I'm doing it right.
    http://prntscr.com/es7t24

Hey Mick. Mate good to hear from you and thanks for dropping in to my diary . I certainly hope you weren't affected by the Cyclone.
    One thing I've learned from living along side my Aussie Brothers and Sisters over the years is that your a tough lot and not too
    much will get you down, or keep you down. There's always that "pick yourself up, dust yourself off, then get on with it" attitude
    that is a real part of the Australian culture. It's a great quality to have and while I am a proud Kiwi, I have nothing but respect and
    admiration for this country and its people ( except when we're getting flogged in the Footy...Haha! )

Mate I just had a look at your trade from post #22. Your chart looked good and I thought you had the direction spot on. I think you
    were spot on about the expiry. A bit longer and you would probably have ended up ITM. There was a good bearish engulfing candle that
    touched your blue MA. Perhaps that may have been a better entry point?

Glad to see your diary is taking off mate. If we both remain patient in this game, we'll get there in the end.

Just as a matter of interest, are you saving your images from lightshot as a JPEG file ?

Cheers mate.
    Last edited by Mike M; 04-04-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike M View Post
    Hey Mick. Mate good to hear from you and thanks for dropping in to my diary . I certainly hope you weren't affected by the Cyclone.
    One thing I've learned from living along side my Aussie Brothers and Sisters over the years is that your a tough lot and not too
    much will get you down, or keep you down. There's always that "pick yourself up, dust yourself off, then get on with it" attitude
    that is a real part of the Australian culture. It's a great quality to have and while I am a proud Kiwi, I have nothing but respect and
    admiration for this country and its people ( except when we're getting flogged in the Footy...Haha! )

Mate I just had a look at your trade from post #22. Your chart looked good and I thought you had the direction spot on. I think you
    were spot on about the expiry. A bit longer and you would probably have ended up ITM. There was a good bearish engulfing candle that
    touched your blue MA. Perhaps that may have been a better entry point?

Glad to see your diary is taking off mate. If we both remain patient in this game, we'll get there in the end.

Just as a matter of interest, are you saving your images from lightshot as a JPEG file ?

Cheers mate.
    Thanks for your reply Mike.
    First things first.... we have the better football side!!
    And as you said I think a longer expiry would have been better.
    I have tried to save lightshot as a JPEG but when I do the file becomes bigger and I still get that red exclamation mark at the end of the uploading.

Here is another trade i did.
    I lost this one big time.
    I did a 15 min put option.
    The reason for a put was that the green slower MA 50 was below the blue faster one.
    The MACD bars were still facing down.
    The stoch was in an overbought position and heading down.
    There was a big bearish candle and i entered on the next candles thinking it was going to continue going down as previous bearish candles were at least two in a row.
    http://prntscr.com/esc17o

Hi all. I did a call option for 15 mins but lost this one.
    I was sure it was going to go up but a big bearish candle appeared.
    My reason for a call was that the stoch was oversold and moving up past the 20 line. The MACD bars were still facing up. The green MA 50 was above the blue MA 100.
    The candle i entered on was bullish thinking that a reversal was about to happen but that big bearish candle came in to play.
    the strategy i used was from the "Best of MACD".
    http://prntscr.com/eszm8a

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Hi all. I did a call option for 15 mins but lost this one.
    I was sure it was going to go up but a big bearish candle appeared.
    My reason for a call was that the stoch was oversold and moving up past the 20 line. The MACD bars were still facing up. The green MA 50 was above the blue MA 100.
    The candle i entered on was bullish thinking that a reversal was about to happen but that big bearish candle came in to play.
    the strategy i used was from the "Best of MACD".
    http://prntscr.com/eszm8a
    that's a tough one, it did look bullish. the only thing I can say is that price was still above the moving average and the indicator signals were on the weak side. If you look forward of your entry a little you can price hits the MA and then begins to make some signals that are slightly better, and then a lot better.
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

PS, if you can get your charts posted in the forum, I know you've been having some issues, your posts will be high on the list for Trader Of The Month. ;-)
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

Ok thanks Michael. I'll try and play around with the posting of charts instead of posting the link.

I traded this call before i went to bed. I won woohooo but i hope my analyse was correct and not pure luck and coincidence.
    It was a 15 min call.
    My reason for a call was that the green 50 MA was above the blue 100 MA.
    The stoch was oversold and moving up and past the 20 line.
    I noticed that the MACD histogram bars were still pointing down but i know they are suppose to be pointing up.
    There were 3 bearish candles then a bullish candle that indicated a reversal, then a bigger bullish candle. this bullish candle is where i entered.
    Any constructive criticism is welcome.
    http://prntscr.com/et6vzl