Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ill try and upload them here.
    http://prntscr.com/eqkjm8

My account demo trade disappears after about 1 min and i did screen shot it with light shot but i didn't save it. I have to copy and paste it here and because of that i can only paste the last screenshot i copied which was the metatrader screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    My account demo trade disappears after about 1 min and i did screen shot it with light shot but i didn't save it. I have to copy and paste it here and because of that i can only paste the last screenshot i copied which was the metatrader screenshot.
    More luck the next time Mick.

It's ok to just share the charts! Don't have to share the brokers charts if that's what you mean?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    It's ok to just share the charts! Don't have to share the brokers charts if that's what you mean?
    No, i was just trying to explain that I couldn't copy and paste the account demo screenshot here at the time because I had copied and pasted the link for the metatrader screenshot last.
    Just looking for some feedback on my second trade.

Its simple to use lighshot. Just press at the same time Fn+Insert Prt Sc and take a shot. You can upload image.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Its simple to use lighshot. Just press at the same time Fn+Insert Prt Sc and take a shot. You can upload image.
    I can screenshot with no problems and uploading is not a problem until it finishes upload because the red exclamation mark comes up. I have tried everything but the only way I can insert the screenshots is to copy and paste the link and sometimes that doesn't work.

prntscr.com/erqecv

The image above is a put option.
    I did a 15min put.
    My reason for a put was that the green 50 slower moving average was below the blue 100 one.
    The stoch was overbought and had moved down past the 80.
    the candles were starting to look bearish and i had a look at the previous bearish candles and most of them once starting to be bearish were 2 or 3 candles.
    The only thing that i didn't think was in my favour was the MACD. At entry the bars were still facing up somewhat.
    Hope i did ok.
    Ill try to put the pic in here as well.
    http://prntscr.com/erqg0v

I can screenshot with no problems and uploading is not a problem until it finishes upload because the red exclamation mark comes up. I have tried everything but the only way I can insert the screenshots is to copy and paste the link and sometimes that doesn't work.
    Probably you exceeded the size limit. Try size down your image.