Thread: A bit lost.

A bit lost. !!!

Hi guys. I'm a bit lost.
    Ok i have downloaded XM Metatrader to my new Mac. Still getting used to playing around with all the functions.
    Now i have played around with Bots trade and made a few little trades but they were just getting used to the system trades. When i want to copy a trade it says to connect with a broker. at the moment I'm with Highlow here in Australia. This broker is not in your list to pick from. What should i do?
    Also do i start diary first the do a trade or do i look at xM first then do a trade on bots or ????????. Then do i copy my trade to the forum??? At the moment I'm just clicking all these buttons and don't really know what i am doing.
    I just don't know what to do first. HELP

I use WIN 10 operating system. We'll see who can help you.

Hey welcome!

I think you missed the point of what a diary is for.
    You should read the article on keeping trading journal, why and how:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ey-to-success/

and the first post in this thread to learn what diaries are for and how to keep a diary:
    Check out first post, long one but you should check it out:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....rading-Journal

Now, moving on to the platform issue, currently you can only connect to Stockpair so nothing we can do for that at the moment, sorry!

How to trade? Well, you look at your charts, find a trading opportunity then execute trades on your broker, High/Low in your case.
    IF you don't know how, you should not trade other than just demo until you understand what you are looking for!
    And once again, the links posted above can help you if you read through them! Keep us posted. Our School is good too!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey welcome!

I think you missed the point of what a diary is for.
    You should read the article on keeping trading journal, why and how:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...ey-to-success/

and the first post in this thread to learn what diaries are for and how to keep a diary:
    Check out first post, long one but you should check it out:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....rading-Journal

Now, moving on to the platform issue, currently you can only connect to Stockpair so nothing we can do for that at the moment, sorry!

How to trade? Well, you look at your charts, find a trading opportunity then execute trades on your broker, High/Low in your case.
    IF you don't know how, you should not trade other than just demo until you understand what you are looking for!
    And once again, the links posted above can help you if you read through them! Keep us posted. Our School is good too!
    Okane thankyou for your reply.
    I have completed the school. The simple fact is that I have a basic understanding on what to do but still just getting the feel of the platform on bots and actually what order to complete everything. Eg. demo trade on bots, diary, how to copy trade, how to post trade in diary etc etc. I'll play around again today and see how I go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Hi guys. I'm a bit lost.
    Ok i have downloaded XM Metatrader to my new Mac. Still getting used to playing around with all the functions.
    Now i have played around with Bots trade and made a few little trades but they were just getting used to the system trades. When i want to copy a trade it says to connect with a broker. at the moment I'm with Highlow here in Australia. This broker is not in your list to pick from. What should i do?
    Also do i start diary first the do a trade or do i look at xM first then do a trade on bots or ????????. Then do i copy my trade to the forum??? At the moment I'm just clicking all these buttons and don't really know what i am doing.
    I just don't know what to do first. HELP
    We're actually reviewing HighLow and the moment, and it seems to be a legit broker and a good option for AUS based traders! so you're good! As for copying your trades to Stockpair (another option for AUS traders, a good one as well), I answered your other thread (:
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I'd love to help you, but I've also got windows 10... so let's hope somebody here shows up who's got macos...)

I can't understand that. Windows is much more convenient for trading. I can't understand why one should trade from a mac. Afterall, on windows that is suitable for trading you don't need a lot of money.

A deposit drain is always sad, but those who don't take a risk never win, so the main thing is not to give up and continue on your journey)