Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good session today everyone!

We traded EURCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and EURAUD.

I will ask the students to share some results here soon
    OptionHeimer: I am become debt, destroyer of accounts!

Great thread! Trading and sharing is the best way to learn and improve trading style and habits. That's why it will be great if we can see more students join and share their setups here
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

It's one of trades I took 2 days ago with the group, the last one for the first day of my live trading after being off for many months, live on the Skype group. It's a winning trade even though the heart was racing hard for its moving just within the spread for some time.

http://prnt.sc/ep3j0a

Just like the other trades, Okane shared the signal in the group before he took it, so I could check whether it's in convergence with my own drawn trendlines or not.
    As part of newbies (hahaha, still consider myself a newbie because of the very little time on the screen), it's quite frequently to have doubt, not sure whether it's going to be a good trade or not.
    But with the group prepared signal (charts with the lines, S/R, target areas, etc. ) , it's a huge help to put notice on what I might have missed and to raise the self-confidence up when I got the same "signals".
    For me, it's really cool!!! Thanks a lot Okane Feeling powerful like I was as great as he's, hahaha.. Very great feeling!!

My result, of course was different from others.
    Sometimes I did wait a bit to get in, sometimes it's just me being too slow to take it, or sometimes I didn't take the trade because the target area was just too narrow related to the short expiry compared with the big spread from my broker, other time I was away or too late and didn't manage to take the same trade, so surely all factors would add up to make some differences in the result by the end of the trade/day.

But overall, it did a big favor in helping me with the live trading to understand how or what important aspects to consider before firing up the money missile. Maybe it's all newbies' dream to have this kind of support, to trade hand in hand with friends and most importantly with a great mentor, maybe, but it's one of my dreams came true for this community, great!!!!

Thanks a lot to all in the group who share the prior trades so others could also notice, discuss, learn, and take it together for higher winning probability trade. The more we share, the winning becomes all and it would raise up the group energy and make everyone be in the profit zone, that's "Trading in the zone" by my BOTS' version, "Be Ourselves That Shine"

Not sure about other group setting but this new one, it's no more bragging of the great result after the unknown or unshared trades. Nobody is interested in that anymore, because the focus now is on the learning and to have all to win the game. All is live with prior shared analysis. It's not bragging anymore to let the great result known by the end of the trades/day, because everyone could also have the same results from the same analysis. It's all about skill. And of course some funny things could happen as well just like the above trade, just hilarious to read most reaction, hahha..

I know my broker's spread sucks, maybe I'll need to find a better broker without spread if I want to trade all the same pairs with the group for closer result, not just EU.

Even though I couldn't trade frequently or everyday with the group due to my in-ordinary "busy" schedule, I wish it's going to be the standard operation procedure of how this group is going to be maintained.

Thanks a lot to our mentor Okane for his great effort to make this happen. I know it's a hard work, but you did show us that it would pay off.
    Some students have shown great progress and even though others are in silence due to their way of trading, maybe, but you have done the best as our mentor!! Sending love from us as our thanks to you, not sure it's appropriate to write it this way in the group trading diary or as a review for mostly male readers, lol..(just as you and Bogdan taught, couldn't please everyone, so it's up to them whether to like me or not, not my business anymore. Hah! nice to finally feel free to share whatever)

Thanks to Milos too for giving his times between his busy schedule, and also to everyone there who have shared a lot, e.g Enne, Attila, Dizzee, etc. You guys rock!! Hopefully others could join us too for the same journey. See you there

Anyway, why it seems like I was promoting or marketing something, hahaha.. Nah, not really, just too excited to share my happiness and love, maybe.

Oh, one more note, for people who frequently got caught in revenge trading, maybe by having the group with you would chill you up if you're actively participating and reaching for others, not isolating yourself during that dark time. To get someone send you the "slap in the face" emoticon might wake you up or just put you into the laughter, that's enough to break/distract your self-destructing mode in action.
    Taming the beast inside by consciously be aware of it with the help of your buddies.

Maybe soon, your beast would prefer to have the fun with proud-fully profiting trading mode rather than getting you into that gloomy revenge painful trading mode. Always choose a better choice! Unless you're intending to do it on purpose, better send me your money and you'd at least will receive a nice thanks from me.

Ok, that's it. Happy Trading & Profiting (HT&P) !!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle - Albert Einstein. Hidden Content

Thanks Lely for the awesome feedback.

I think all the students should have a thank you too for giving it 100% and really learning all the techniques.
    Everyone is different, we learn in different ways but together it's easier

I've chosen to trade currency correlation put option on GBP/USD and call option on USD/CHF. It can see when the signal was taken on GBP/USD. The price rejected from the upper B Bands and brake middle Bands. The RSI was at 70 levels while Fibonacci level was 38.2. Call option on USD/CHF was taken when the price has broken upper B Bands and the RSI was rejected from 30 level. The price rejected from 38.2 Fibonacci level and continued to rise to 61.8 level.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	100.4 KB 
ID:	6900
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gbpusd.jpg 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	6901 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usdchf.jpg 
Size:	32.7 KB 
ID:	6902

Hey all. We are trading on a daily basis and I will share some of the trades that we have taken together or the students have taken on their own based
    on what they have learned:

From Lau: http://prnt.sc/erxphs "USDCAD put 10mis ITM"

From Ahmed: http://prnt.sc/erw6fx "EMA is the target on M15 - Aussie ITM again"
    http://prnt.sc/erw5ul
    Ahmed did great today because he is finally seeing the details, the correlation and his lines are more accurate than ever! He got several ITM in a row

There are more but I will ask the guys to share when they have time but here is one that I shared live with everyone
    on the AUD USD, a breakout we had been waiting for. Suggested expiry 15Min.

From myself:
    http://prntscr.com/ery8yx

Those are some nice trades! On Aussie a consolidation breakout and trendline breakout. I got one question on the consolidation breakout, just for me to see if I got it right.

Did you base your 15 min expiry on these three previous retracements?
    http://prntscr.com/eryk0c

I wanted to know, because that's what I would've done and I'd like to know if that's right to do with a consolidation breakout. Or should you look for previous breakouts of the 0.76063 line to determine the expiry?
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

Quote Originally Posted by Annovdbos View Post
    Those are some nice trades! On Aussie a consolidation breakout and trendline breakout. I got one question on the consolidation breakout, just for me to see if I got it right.

Did you base your 15 min expiry on these three previous retracements?
    http://prntscr.com/eryk0c

I wanted to know, because that's what I would've done and I'd like to know if that's right to do with a consolidation breakout. Or should you look for previous breakouts of the 0.76063 line to determine the expiry?
    Thanks for your question!

Actually no, that's not the region I was looking at.
    First, we must identify what my approximate target was. I mean, the first question I always ask myself before trading; "where is the market going?"

Answer in this setup was this position:

My target: http://prntscr.com/erz8us

Now let's see that from the M5 perspective:
    http://prntscr.com/erz9lw

Hence the approximately 15min expiry. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Thanks for your question!

Actually no, that's not the region I was looking at.
    First, we must identify what my approximate target was. I mean, the first question I always ask myself before trading; "where is the market going?"

Answer in this setup was this position:

My target: http://prntscr.com/erz8us

Now let's see that from the M5 perspective:
    http://prntscr.com/erz9lw

Hence the approximately 15min expiry. Hope this helps.
    Ah I see now. Thanks for the answer. This definitely helped me as I'm still busy learning to choose good expiry times. One of the last pieces of the puzzle to fit before I'm confident enough to go live .
    "You think I ain't worth a dollar, but I feel like a millionaire!" - Queens of the stone Age

Quote Originally Posted by Annovdbos View Post
    Ah I see now. Thanks for the answer. This definitely helped me as I'm still busy learning to choose good expiry times. One of the last pieces of the puzzle to fit before I'm confident enough to go live .
    Oh yeah, and probably one of the most difficult parts of binary options trading to master.