Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thank you all for the feedback and support!
    Good trading week and good to see you growing your skills
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I've decided to trade EUR/GBP 15 minutes time frame expiry. I share it in the skype group.

I use M1 charts and call option EUR/GBP.It was taken the signal by the following

The RSI full red line crosses over full green line
    Fibonacci levels 61.8 showed that the price rejected and continued to rise
    The price has rejected from the middle B bands to upper B bands
    MACD went out from the oversold zone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	6839

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	6840

3. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Rookie Member
    Hi everyone, am keen to join the group but would like to find out about the timing. What time is your Skype chat?

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Hi everyone, am keen to join the group but would like to find out about the timing. What time is your Skype chat?
    Monday to Friday ( When market's open ) Usually from 7am - 6pm UTC + 1 thats when the pros are active.

But since we are from different parts of the world guys keep the chat fresh most of the time..
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Hey, just add us on Skype and I will answer all your questions - CommuniTraders-Live is the ID. I am active around 9/10 GMT+2 up to around 17/18 GMT+2. Depends on the market
    conditions too and how people are active there!

I use 15 minutes time frame expiry and call option on EUR/USD. I was taken a signal when the price has broken 38.2 Fibonacci level and continued to rise. The RSI also broke 70 level. The price has broken upper B bands.

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	6896

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	6897

Check out this breakout trade using price action:

USDCAD M5 Chart Breakout Strategy - These are among techniques we use in the skype group!

Hello Okane & Milos,

I am keen to join the group, and just for your info, I have sent a message to CommuniTraders-Live on skype.

Quote Originally Posted by vasconf77 View Post
    Hello Okane & Milos,

I am keen to join the group, and just for your info, I have sent a message to CommuniTraders-Live on skype.
    Thanks for the interest. Added!

Hello people!

I'm an active member of the skype group since april. It's been quite a ride. :-)

I really recommend it! Not just because you'll be getting signals and heads ups about trade opportunities, but also just because it is so incredibly valuable to be able to chat with your peers. Trading can be lonely. The human (behaviour) part of trading can be challenging to say the least. Venting with peers, when markets are tough :-), cracking jokes when waiting for that set up we've all anticipated and analised. Or supporting a buddy during a losing streak. The value is so much more then just learning to set up price action based trades.

see you there perhaps ;-)
    “The game of speculation is the most uniformly fascinating game in the world. But it is not a game for the stupid, the mentally lazy, the man of inferior emotional balance, or for the get-rich-quick adventurer. They will die poor.”