StockPair Continues to Innovate! !!!

"It is a well known fact that Stockpair has been a long-time resident of our Recommended Brokers list and a trustworthy partner for millions of traders around the globe. Wait, what? You didn’t know that? Well then, it’s time for you to come out from under the rock you’ve been living and find a bit more about Stockpair – with their new and improved features."
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...r-of-the-pack/
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

2. Thanks Michael Hodges thanked this post
    Well I talked to my Senior Account Manager. It offers platform new platform but it is possible to back the old one. I prefer this broker because they call me only when they have new offer. In this case it is new trading platform.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	75.8 KB 
ID:	6779

4. Thanks Kolyo thanked this post
    The new StockPair platform is great! For the first time you can trade Forex and Binary Options on one single place together. A great innovation
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

poe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    The new StockPair platform is great! For the first time you can trade Forex and Binary Options on one single place together. A great innovation
    I thing the new platform of 24O gives the chance to trade both BO and CFDs/Forex, and people are happy about it.
    "He who makes a BEAST of himself, gets rid the pain of being a MAN" S.J

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    I thing the new platform of 24O gives the chance to trade both BO and CFDs/Forex, and people are happy about it.
    Indeed! CFD seems to be trendy now
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by poe View Post
    Is all in one platform, convenient